Cashback offer on HDS units

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Cashback offer on HDS units

Post by Matt Flynn »

Navico Press Release

LOWRANCE® ANNOUNCES UP TO $200 CASHBACK ON HDS GEN3

Lowrance has just announced a cashback promotion across its HDS Gen 3 range of multi-function displays. With $100, $150 and $200 cashbacks on offer for 7, 9 and 12 inch displays respectively. The offer is available for HDS Gen3 units purchased from the 1st of May to 7th August and can be redeemed by visiting www.Lowrance.com.

For anglers who want it all, HDS Gen3 combines a fast processor with enhanced built in fishfinder and chartplotter technologies. Superior target separation is achieved through CHIRP, StructureScan® HD and StructureScan 3D sonar imaging to produce a distinct view of fish holding near the bottom and structure.

A multi-touch display and full keypad operation offers fingertip access to all features, with instinctive icon-driven commands easy to learn. The user friendly features extend to scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and preview panes with quick touch side bars, which make operation similar to that of a smartphone or tablet.

HDS Gen3 displays network together, so multiple units may be employed at the helm to allow full screen sonar and chart, or additional units on a casting deck. This system also offers full boat integration, with electric trolling-motor, outboard motor and entire electronics control achievable through one networked HDS Gen3 system.

Visit http://www.lowrance.com

NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Cashback offer on HDS units

Post by NBN »

There are some terrific deals on Lowrance at the moment. I picked up a HDS7 Gen 3 + Total Scan Transducer for $1249 last week, it worked out to be around 30% off local pricing. Found an online deal and to my astonishment a local supplier matched it. Crazy Price!
This online price has now been extended until the end of May.
craig.g
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by craig.g »

Bargain price NBN I got stuck for $2k for hds7 gen 2, what site mate??

cheers Craig
NBN
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NBN »

PM sent Craig
joesgotone
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by joesgotone »

I find it amazing that the HDS units have the same technology and processing capabilities but teh screen size varies by only a small margin, 7, 9 or 12. But the price varies hugely with the screen size. How can this be when the screen is not worth that much in teh first place. I bought the Elite 7 as my boat is not big enough to have multiple sounders.
how many is enough lures, rods and reels. Is there a magic number, considering you usually only catch 1 fish on a single lure on the one rod and reel your casting with.