Psychodelic Power tail

Words hardly describe the feelings when sighting colour from a trophy powertail
noundz

Psychodelic Power tail

Post by noundz »

On a Roper run off expedition a few years ago we were fortunate enough to not only hook :applause: but actually land a cougar of a Powertail :shock:

This animal struck my partners lure right on dusk on our final troll and created all sorts of dramas with its shear power and destructive bursts that saw it tangle around my line and the prop of the motor :shock:

Not seeing what it was we could only assume (and hope) with the sheer power, that it was a PT :clap:

After a few touch and go moments, we landed the prized catch 8-)

With this capture we were elated and drank our selves into oblivion :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

After a few photos (maybe too many :cheers: hence the psychodelic pic) we could not get ourselves keep such a magnificent creature, we let it go to breed more Pt's :bow: :bow:

A trip I will never forget :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Daisy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Daisy »

Holy cr.p, that's one horse of a PT Amy, bet you guys were so stoked, time to start making up some horse PT kill stickers Matt!!!
Happiness is having fishy fingers with a stiff rod in your hand!!!
The view expressed in this post is that of a self opinionated bullshitter and does not reflect that of the website owner, it's operators or anyone else for that matter.
meter_seeker
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by meter_seeker »

i see where startng to dig up some photos of PT's and that one noundz is a beauty. and now want to crack the meter with two species. ha
Image Image