BIG BARRA Have you eva been bitten off ??????

A 'kill' sticker for each metre-long barra posted ... PM your postal details to Matt Flynn.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

BIG BARRA Have you eva been bitten off ??????

Post by back-cast »

............................ been away fishing for a few days and i got Bitten Off

............................. Has this eva happend to you????????????

............................. it's enough to make you cry, oh well lucky we caught a dozen more just like it .................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.............................Sorry can't say much more than that but all will be revealed in due course

.............................. the remaining segment was 110cm long and weighed 46 pounds on the boga grips

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

barra

Post by Matt Flynn »

Great fish Jas - good to see www.BarraBase.com getting onto the good fish once again :cheers:
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

............................ Here is another one of those barra

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bandit

Post by bandit »

were'd you score these beauties?

well done :clap:
andrew.south
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by andrew.south »

What took a bite out of that Barra BC :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Southy

Very rarely when the ship misses the harbour is it the harbours fault
RNR
Seadog
Seadog

Post by RNR »

nice fish bc they from dundee way???????
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...................... i was feeling a bit peckish

...................... it was a shark

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:sailing:
RNR
Seadog
Seadog

Post by RNR »

what no hints jas ????????
noundz

Post by noundz »

Wasn't a barra but put up a great fight. This Tuna was caught Fathers Day last year and the bit I got in was 20lbs. :smoking:

Was caught at Bradys Rock. There is some big sharks in the area. :hunting:
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

Had this beast just out of gaffing range on the surface when the men in grey coats rang the dinner bell. Heart breaking stuff to watch.

The bit I'm holding weighed in at 17.5kgs. Would love to know what it would have weighed before surgery.

Man I love doggies!! :bow:

:cheers:
Scotty
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dodgyone »

I want one of them to kick my arse this weekend. :grin:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
Sconik
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Sconik »

I'd very much like to take part in that arse kickin' too.

I must warn you though Dodgy . . . . . . once you go there, there's no turning back. :wink: They're addictive!

Scotty
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...................................... SORRY I TOO K SO LONG TO REPLY

RNR Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice fish bc they from dundee way???????

and

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what no hints jas ????????
.................................... but i've been busy and hav'nt been here as much as usual

but those fish came from bathurst island that's all i'm going to say at this stage

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

jack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Pesky Sharks

Post by jack »

Good too see you got most of her in. Would make a good head mount seeing you cant throw her back. At least some of it made it into the boat I have had sessions off the east coast where the sharks take everthing including tackle lead and all. :evil:
RNR
Seadog
Seadog

Post by RNR »

nice effort bc how may meter fish did ya get