Adding pictures?

Make suggestions to improve this site
noundz

Adding pictures?

Post by noundz »

Have tried to post some pictures of the Wedge/Nicol trip and can't seem to be able to do it.:banghead:

Any tips? I am sure it is easy but I am a simple fisherman :mrgreen:

Much appreciated

Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

In the “Add an Attachmentâ€Â
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...................... when you do your post just below the text window you will see a Browse bar click on this and it should open another window to your picture files, look through these untill you find the picture you would like to post click on the picture then click the "Add Attachment" button and your there if this does'nt work its probably because your pictures are too big, i've found that 800x600 pic's work fine but i think this is close to the limit allowed, resize your photo's ????? the best way to do this will depend onthe type of windows program you have that you run on your computer i have vista and the best way for me to re-size is with "VSO image resiser", but on earlier windows i was using "powertoy" image resizer both of these programs are downloaded free online just put the names in google and search if you have any more drama just post and i'll try and talk you through it or someone else will do the same........... :mrgreen:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:sailing:
Ray Broughton
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Ray Broughton »

BC is correct, depending on what settings your camera is on most photos will not go straight on mate as the limit is 1 megabyte. You need to resize, Picasa by google is the one I use, brilliant program I reckon and excellent to organise all your photys. In Picasa ou export to a file and when you do that you can either keep original size or resize, tick resize and post them.. Resizing will solve your problems mate.

:mrgreen:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.........
drifter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by drifter »

Hi Noundz,

When I double click on my photo's it automatically opens Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Click on Picture up on tool bar, then "resize". Then on the right side of screen, highlite "custom width x height" and enter 500x500. This should allow you then to post that photo :mrgreen:
noundz

Post by noundz »

Thanks for the info :mrgreen: Did need to re-size them :bonk:

As usual the forum is full of helpful and friendly people :bow: