the picture says "Irish crane driver's"

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

the picture says "Irish crane driver's"

Post by back-cast »

.......................... check out this sequence of event's

............................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by bj »

hate to be a spoil sport but the second crane falling in is as real as Michael Jacksons face.
:bs: :bs:
have a look here:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/crane.asp
The Gene pool could use some Chlorine
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

................................. i'm not claiming that they are real or sugesting anything other than that i thought it was funny i did'nt get them from the site you pointed out it was another and i can't even remember which one, i posted it for members to have a look and a laugh so i don't think you are a spoil sport at all they are probably posted on dozens of sites with dozens of different story's about them
...................... when i saw them i just thought it was funny......... :mrgreen:

:cheers: ............. :cheers: ................ :cheers: .......... :cheers: ........... :cheers: ............. :cheers: ............... :cheers: ............... :cheers:

....................................................................................................................................................................................... :hunting:

:sailing: