new boat

And jacks, salmon, jewfish - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
hobbit
Seadog
Seadog

new boat

Post by hobbit »

so for christmas my beautiful wife got me the best presant a new boat. finaly after all the holiday season over finaly got to take it out for its 1st fishing trip. my brothers (2brothers) had done well at a spot close to home so followed them there. after a few runs up and back the fish turned on and good size fish where being caught by everyone but us. then finaly my wife hooks up but drops it at the boat. ok throw the lures back out and straight away shes on again to a much bigger fish but again lost it at the boat. next run now im on fight it for a bit then gone. ripped the hook out of the lure. by this stage i was getting angry i just wanted to christen the boat with a good fish. then wifie hooks. up again but her line has wrapped around the top eye. but we manage to land the only one a 92. we should have lost. next day went again but was very slow and landed two 90 and 61.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hobbit03
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: new boat

Post by Agent86 »

Nice fish and nice looking boat, should give you plenty of happy hours Fishing :-)
Young one looks amazed
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

Great rig mate, might have to keep that lady . Cool Xmas prezzy .
Top Baz as well 8) ,,,cheers
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Very nice