Dundee

Tell us a camping story. Let us guess? You left the cooking oil and bog roll at home ...
Timbo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Dundee

Post by Timbo »

Heading to Dundee for the long weekend, going down mid morning on Friday and coming back Sunday, camping at the park. So if you see a 3.75m stessel out on the Jewie lump that'll be me :naughty:

Failure is only an event, Not a lifestyle
harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by harmsey »

i will be there too timbo so look out for rescue 1 on the jew reef :fishing:

going down friday and staying till monday, staying at a mates block near the old boat ramp

catch ya for a beer :cheers: harmsey
Opes

Post by Opes »

I'll be there too timbo. We'll be in the park as well.
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Where ya staying Harmesy? We've got 5 acres on Zulieka that we don't use often enough!
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
Timbo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Timbo »

Great, now i have to get the FFF stickers on the boat before i go, i had spent way to much money on the trip already but oh well. Be heaps keen to all catch up for a beer, :mrgreen:
Failure is only an event, Not a lifestyle
BarraBase
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBase »

yes im there ,,,,look for gs with no paint :rofl:
Views expressed on this website are those of individuals and do not reflect the opinions of the website owner, or its operators, or other website users
harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by harmsey »

punter we are staying about 500m from the old boat ramp on mermaid parade :cheers: i have a 489 stacer nomad with a maroon canopy and FFF stickers being towed by a silver 80s cruiser with rum stickers on the side!! will probably fish the jew reef each night and try and get me old man on to his first jewie. try and hit blaze and sail if weather permits :sailing:

:cheers: harmsey