investment scam GTA Pacific

Tell us about boat ramp vandals, crab pot share farmers, and others who snatched your tackle.
barratrooper1
Seadog
Seadog

investment scam GTA Pacific

Post by barratrooper1 »

Quick note, GTA Pacific are conducting a campagin where they sell selected cliants a work from home 2nd income. They claim to have won small buisness awards etc and have fake reviews on line along with testimonials from happy cliants etc.
They sell a hard drive and program that gaurntees 60 to 70k a year, they then try and sell the harddrive to you at $19400.
Of course if you dont have 20k laying around, they will hold one for you for $500 deposit.
I spent half an hour on phone, the whole time was googling info on them, couldnt find any dirt....they nearly got me when they they said they only had a licence for 500 units per state, when I asked about territories, she said she wasnt sure , but they had 7 units left.
Told her I would talk it over with the wife.
wife gets home, she is switched on about the share trading, and she starts asking some questions, they had all the right answers.
I googled some more, legit company......we said we wouldnt comit to anything today, but we would talk about it tonight, they again tried to pressure us to give them a 500 buck deposit, as there were still 7 units left.
They were very convincing, we declined to comit, and gave no money.
After a total of about an hour on the phone, I googled GTA pacific scam, and found some dirt.
It is a scam, they are a legit company, and they do sell a hard drive and program, that dosnt make you money. They have traded under about 10 different names.
This started with a shiney black brochure, very professionally put together, with a 1800 number.

IT is a SCAM!

olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: investment scam GTA Pacific

Post by olfart »

When something sounds too good to be true..It generally is. :roll:
Thanks for the 'heads up' mate. :mrgreen:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
George
Seadog
Seadog

Re: investment scam GTA Pacific

Post by George »

Report to the ACCC mate, if they get enough people reporting it they can gather enough evidence to nab them. I had a bit of a running in with an advertising campaign not that long ago, supposed to be a non for profit, money going to the community ect. ect. ect. I though I'd get them so send me info about it and I'd give it a go, you know, help out the local community where we can and all that. Well, they took that as the formal go ahead and sent me an invoice, things got nasty. I dug my heels in, after looking into the business a bit harder, and talking to the ACCC (they gave me some great legal material ) they turned out to be a legit business. But barely!!! They way they conducted business was very dodgy, they only contacted small business so they could employ bully tactics and try and force them into paying their ridiculous bills. Not thinking that they were breaking any laws, which they were.
Oh an for anyone that has a small business up here, word of warning- The blue light foundation is not currently active in the N.T and hasn't been for some time.
Cheers
Custom Plate Boats
Boat modifications
Trailer and repairs

http://www.fishingterritory.com