shadycamp/tommycut hunting

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
fourstroke
Gold Member
Gold Member

shadycamp/tommycut hunting

Post by fourstroke »

Does anyone know what the laws are about shooting on the floodplains at shady and tommycut? I was up there fishing the run-off last wet and must have seen at least four mobs of pigs with about 15-20 pigs in each mob.Some xos sized boars in amongst them.Any info would be appreciated :cheers:

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

.............were ever you hunt you always need the landowners permission, i reckon it would be a scary place to start letting off shot's out of a firearm as bullit's ricochet really well off of the water & you would'nt want to hit someones kid in the head by accident when they are out there fishing
..............something that seems so inocent can go pear shaped real quick,& there are o lot of people out there in the run-off
..............and you could end up as popular as i am........ :rofl:

:hunting: .............. :hunting: .............. :hunting: ........... :hunting: ............. :hunting: .............. :hunting: ........... :hunting:
:hunting: ........... :hunting: ........... :hunting: ............... :hunting: .............. :hunting: ................ :hunting: ............... :hunting:
:hunting: ............ :hunting: ............ :hunting: ............. :hunting: ............. :hunting: .............. :hunting: .......... :hunting:
Last edited by back-cast on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fourstroke
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fourstroke »

good advice thanks mate :cheers: