AAA - all about FFF features

What's happening here, right now
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

AAA - all about FFF features

Post by Matt Flynn »

POSTERS will receive RANKS and BARRABUCKS.

BARRABUCKS are FFF points that can be used in the FFF Arcade, and for FFF Lotteries etc.

You can buy LOGOS of your favourite fishing BRANDS in the FFF shop using your Barrabucks.

Barrabucks are not Australian currency and are not redeemable for Australian, or any other, currency.

There is an ALBUM function for people to leave album pictures.

The PICTURE attachments feature is working well now, but you have to be a registered member to use it, and to see the pictures.

Linking to EXTERNAL PICTURES such as those in Photobucket should now be more reliable. Quotes and polls now work properly.

The AVATAR (personal picture symbol) problem has also been solved. You can load an avatar from your PC or from the library of avatars on this site - just go into your 'profile' to choose an avatar. Max size is 90 by 90 pixels. Go to Google and search for avatars if you want to choose from thousands - just right click on your mouse, choose SAVE and save it on your PC and then go to your profile on this board and select your avatar from your PC.

If you want to have a video link on a forum here either put the video on YouTube.com or a similar host and link to it or email it to [email protected] and I will host in the FFF video folder, and I will email you the link.

Cheers
Matt
Last edited by Matt Flynn on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

BEAR
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BEAR »

Hey Matt, how do I get them shimano, polycraft, classicbarra etc things on my "items" below me avatar?

BEAR
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Bear, go into the "SHOPS" at the top of the page and buy your logo, coupla bucks each.
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
BEAR
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BEAR »

Cheers blinky :cheers:

Return to “Forum News”