Old memberships

Tell us about software bugs - we'll fix them if we can
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Old memberships

Post by Matt Flynn »

Old posts have been restored. Some of you may now have duplicate memberships as old memberships had to be restored with the old posts. Don't delete your old membership because your old posts will become anonymous - just give your old membership an impossible password for good security and leave it in limbo.

I am keen to hear any comments about the new site, good or bad. Try to have some good ones though. :D

Apologies if you have posted over the past couple of days and your post disappeared. During the upgrade we occasionally lost 10 minutes or so of board time.
Last edited by Matt Flynn on Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by harmsey »

WOW!! well done matt, looks like you have put in some big hours how the hell do you find the time to go fishing i have just come back from 4 weeks through the kimberleys and thought i was at the wrong site or something!!

good stuff!!!!!!!!! :D
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Praise

Post by Matt Flynn »

Praise at last! You were probably lucky you were away as the board as been up and down a bit but it is all sorted now.

Hope you had a great Kimberley trip, we won't believe a thing unless you post a couple of pix to prove it. :rocks:

Return to “Bugs & Help”