Hi All

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
CelticMale35
Silver Member
Silver Member

Hi All

Post by CelticMale35 »

Hi All just moved to Darwin recently looking to join a local gun club any suggestions would be great mainly interested in shooting rimfire sillohete just for fun ...i do hunt, fish all the usual suspects have a quad suzuki 500 and quintrex topender 5.3 with a 115 yammy 4str on so if your looking for a hunt or a fish gimme a yell im keen as musturd to get out and about ..thanks Jas
:fishing: :hunting: :lobster: 8-) :clap:

Tight Lines and Flat trajectories ... for all and remember .. .375H&H the caliber for all occasions
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

welcome

Post by Matt Flynn »

Welcome to the board Jas, I am sure you will get an invite soon enough, Dodgy might want to take you toad hunting with your .375H&H :grin:
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

toads

Post by dodgyone »

Well they are some pretty big toads, dont want to be found wanting in the firepower department... :hunting: :grin:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
CelticMale35
Silver Member
Silver Member

Never shot a toad

Post by CelticMale35 »

I have never shot a toad with a .375 H&H but ...there was a crow hanging round the camp makeing a nuicence of himself while we were fishing one day and well ...it seamed like a good idea at the time ..not much left to get a photo of though ...aww well no more pinching stuff from our camp though .
Tight Lines and Flat trajectories ... for all and remember .. .375H&H the caliber for all occasions
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

get into it

Return to “Hunter”