Briscoe Boys 105cm barra - repost

A 'kill' sticker for each metre-long barra posted ... PM your postal details to Matt Flynn.
Anglers Choice
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Briscoe Boys 105cm barra - repost

Post by Anglers Choice »

There seems to be much confusion about Petes Barra... so lets try this again ..

I had 8 cleints from Sydney fishing for 5 days. There were 4 anglers in each boat. If I had 8 in one boat that would be illegal. The gents caught lots of nice barramundi up around the 70s then Peter Briscoe landed a nice 105cm barramundi. The were gentleman were fishing from white Anglers Choice southwind boats. The boats are awesome Dundee boats as they can scoot up the river and go barra fishing but can still safely go offshore bluewater fishing. On day two, Peter landed a nice 105cm barramundi at the little Finniss fishing from a boat. He was fishing from a white anglers choice boat and the fishing guide was Glenn. Glenn is a great bloke and awesome fishing guide. Bill sat on a blue esky and had his photo taken.

On the same day - my son Jacob, Sally Mudcrab and I went up the river on Quad bikes to take some photos of Jacob wearing our new Anglers Choice fishing shirts (which are for sale by the way for $50 including postage for FFF members). We caught some small barra off the beach. Nothing big - but was great fun and good to see.

Here is a picture Pete and his barra and also one of Jacob modelling for his mum.

My Jacob is a funny lad - we turned around and he was pretending to be fish... we thought it was funny so have attached the file. We can all be too serious sometimes.

I hope this clears up any confusion about the Briscoe Boys fishing trip. Will try to be more precise in future posts.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! This time next week will be day two of the 12th Annual Reel Women Barra Classic - will post daily results.

Cheers - Emma
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

uniball
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Briscoe Boys 105cm barra - repost

Post by uniball »

That clears it up mate. Can't be too many complaints now. Still a cracking fish :)
polcat
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Briscoe Boys 105cm barra - repost

Post by polcat »

Was Glenn skippering his boat or yours?
Haha who cares cracking fish

;)
MAY THE FISH BE WITH YOU !!

CHEERS,

POLCAT
Matt Flynn