Anyone want a partner/deckie 11th -15th Apr????

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
gill
Gold Member
Gold Member

Anyone want a partner/deckie 11th -15th Apr????

Post by gill »

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in either coming out on my boat or having a deckie/tag along anytime between the 11th and 15th of April.

It's the start of my 3 weeks fishing and my Deckie will be off earning fuel money! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Got no plans about where or when yet, just see what's happenning at the time. Hopefully somewhere will be firing, if not I'll just be out to explore cos there's lots of new water for me to explore..... :grin: :grin:

Kevin Kevinson
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Kevin Kevinson »

gill, what sort of boat do you have, and what sort of fish are you going to be targeting??

the tides on the wednesday/thursday of your trip look red hot for the vernons if you have a big enough boat and the road is open...
Cheers

KK (aka Hilly)

and then you nod your head like your saying YES to every beat...
(Homer J Simpson on listening to rock music)
gill
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gill »

I'm afraid the 4.1 Poly with a 35 Johno on the back might be a little small for the Vernons.

I was planning to mostly hit rivers and creeks in the search of Barra, but am open to chasing anything really.

I won't be around these parts too long and have a huge list of fish I'd like to catch and places I'd like to fish. Can't wait to get out on the water again!!
temp
Seadog
Seadog

Post by temp »

Gill,
Might be a great chance to test ride in the Poly 8-) I'll see how I go for brownie points between now and then :angel: Will PM you if I can get a leave pass.
Cheers
Craig