the ultimate T.V.

Put your poll about non-fishing topics here.

the ultimate T.V. is

Plasma
23%
L.C.D.
69%
other
8%

Total votes: 13

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

the ultimate T.V.

Post by back-cast »

.......................Plasma or L.C.D. which is best ?????

.......................why do you think so ????

..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................

:???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh: :???: :uhh:

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...........L.C.D. is kickin it so far..........

:cheers: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
justin
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by justin »

happy with the plasma so far good picture and all that jaz. however the only down fall is i cant play x box or play station on it because of the burn in image problem these televisions have. this in fact could be a good thing. :smile:
Fishhard reel service a cast past the rest
noears
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by noears »

hey

get out and fish instead of sitting in front of the tv :catch: :catch: :catch: :catch: :catch: :catch: :catch: :catch: :catch: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :moon: :moon:
Most people need to think outside the box, but there are some that need to get back in it.
A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

I just got a 42" plasma andthe picture is great, i have no complaints at all, and after the amount of home work i did on it, i think i came to the right decision. I asked about the burn problem, and most of the newer models have updated technology to stop the burn, the sales bloke said that if i was to leave the dvd or playstation on for 3 or 4 days it would probably burn, and i aint going to do that. the one i have actually has a screen saver so if it is left for a while, the screen sver kicks in.
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
tinnieman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tinnieman »

A great site to help you decide and research which TV is right for you is

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?

The people on the site are open to questions.

It also has quality information on all things regarding digital Television in Australia.
Check out my new fishing website
www.freewebs.com/fishingaustralia
New content coming soon!
CelticMale35
Silver Member
Silver Member

40" LCD

Post by CelticMale35 »

I got an LCD screen the removalist broke my other TV when i moved from Port Hedland to Perth a few years ago and i used the insuro cash and some of me own to buy a flash one hey mate ...Its great i wouldnt trade it for anything .
Tight Lines and Flat trajectories ... for all and remember .. .375H&H the caliber for all occasions