Bakewell Bandits

Tell us about boat ramp vandals, crab pot share farmers, and others who snatched your tackle.
Midge
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Bakewell Bandits

Post by Midge »

Woke up this morning at 1am to the sound of the dogs going off, some thing different in palmy :bonk:

Stuck my head out the window to see a group of little turds roming the street, i watched them for abit then noticed acouple wer next door and they had just broke into the car. yelled out to them to frig off, needless to say they disapeared in no time, didnt have time to get anything from the car so that was good!

Said turds wer all, preety well dressed Caucasian and in there early teens if that, sad but ther wer acouple of even younger kids amongst the group, acouple of them wer getting around on scooters. Counted 9 in the group.

Anyone else notice them getting around or have ther car/s broken into last night?
This happened around the Maurice TCE area (south of the lakes).

nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Bakewell Bandits

Post by nomad »

Midge wrote:Woke up this morning at 1am to the sound of the dogs going off, some thing different in palmy :bonk:
I wake up when the dogs stop barking. :lol:
Mate, best thing is to call the cops straight away, then let the dogs out. Youll be surprised how quickly they turn to water when a dog has them bailed up
cops usually get to my place very quickly, ie less than 5 mins. That way, the scumbags will know that people are onto them and try elsewhere.
No, wait, dont do that, they will then move to my place :twisted:
Bennie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Bakewell Bandits

Post by Bennie »

Interesting you say Midge. I reckon I saw a similar sized bunch of youths getting around just on dark last night.

I only live up the road from Maurice Tce, so it might have well been them.

I have noticed a few more "interesting" folk around Palmer-Slum lately. Cheers INPEX.

Seems like I need to get a dog....
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

Bennie wrote:Interesting you say Midge. I reckon I saw a similar sized bunch of youths getting around just on dark last night.

I only live up the road from Maurice Tce, so it might have well been them.

I have noticed a few more "interesting" folk around Palmer-Slum lately. Cheers INPEX.

Seems like I need to get a dog....
Don't think you can blame INPEX palmo has always been the a sh.t hole.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

happens in Leanyer as well :evil: ,,,had a 20lt jerry can and 2 tackle trays knocked off a couple of weeks ago ,I now have motion sensors set up in the boat and the cctv goes in this week,,, :fubird: :fubird: :fubird:

anyone got a cat trap I can borrow,,motion sesors works on cats too,and have one that likes to sleep in the boat,just want to scare the cr.p out of it :naughty: and release it elswhere :twisted:

Bring on Inpex ,,,some of the little darlings might get a job,and not have to steal for a living :moon:
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

Sensor lights on the big boat turn a light
on in the bed room as well so I wake up
as well
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by balou »

I use too live off Maurice for 10 years. We were lucky we had 2 pitty, one neighbour a pitty and the other side had 2 ban dogs. Slept like a baby every night for ten years.
The houses down our streets without dogs were targeted all the time. Unfortunately they were rental and the landlords would not let them have pets.

Seems those little bastards know have mud maps of all the houses without protection
DF140A
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by DF140A »

Yer I have thug wannabes in Mobil I live on corner of budgen and hair the oval across the road and can't manage to catch the little f&@kers... They caused me to get rid of my bullarab pup cause of barking complaints. I'll catch those kids and cable tie them up in my boat under the floor :fubird: ..... Na just kidding can I get In trouble for that, or am I. :naughty:
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Makes it worse that the police have good intel on who is doing it and people within the "system" ( not me anymore) know who is doing it but the system of the courts let them off..

All because I some fkn pole smoker let them put the statement in it..
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

jeffish wrote:Bring on Inpex ,,,some of the little darlings might get a job,and not have to steal for a living :moon:
Nothing will make them work = while ever we pay taxes, we provide them with a living.
they learn the places to avoid while in Don Dale
BarraMick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraMick »

seen at least 5 cars that got egged all down forrest parade thismorning.
wonder if theres a link there as well.
wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by wally gator »

Be great if we could own BEAN BAG GUNS !!!
Pooley81
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Pooley81 »

A couple nights back, Monday night i think, in Gunn there were heaps of bins knocked over with rubbish and cr.p everywhere. Their parents could obviously do with a good kick up the a*$e too!
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

wally gator wrote:Be great if we could own BEAN BAG GUNS !!!
How about ratshot?? :hunting:

I suppose we all did the same when we were younger. Not
It might seem minor, but if the cops get a lot of minor incidents from one area, they will partol the area. When the lads see cops, they woill go elsewhere
Midge
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Midge »

Thats the go nomad i will try that on them next time!! I have a ridgeback X and a pup, they wer both going off at them and they didnt seem to care, they didnt yell at the dogs as im sure they have worked out that it would p..s em off even more.

Anyone know what the rules and regs are for owning a paintball gun?? Love to see them explain that to the parents when they are covered in welts and cloths stained with paint!! :fubird: