Dundee rattler

Tell us a camping story. Let us guess? You left the cooking oil and bog roll at home ...
Chronic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Dundee rattler

Post by Chronic »

If your headed out to dundee any time soon, and appreciate your gear ie; car & trailer, think again its not a pretty yellow brick road thats for sure. Not sure how much work has gone into the unsealed sections recently but VERY LITTLE is an understatement, ive been going there for 7 years and i havnt seen it like this before. Between snapping tie-downs and dodging tires and big holes in the road we had a good days fishing, more crabs wouldv been nice!!!
cheers and merry xmas :cheers: :rofl: :cheers: :rofl: :cheers:

Go the live-baiters!

Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer...
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

..............anyone been down to dundee lately.....

..............how is the road ???

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
Jimstuch
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Jimstuch »

BC I was there last weekend (and the previous time with Chronic).. Since we went to Bynoe they have run the grader over it and it has improved 200%.. in fact i saw a number of 2wds on the road having no problems at all.. the corrugations and potholes are mostly gone, but as you get closer to the Lodge (ie from the Dundee turn-off from Fog Bay Rd) the condition deteriorates a bit... don't know how it is with the extra rain we've had as it was still holding a bit of water when we went.. creeks are WAY down, and barely flowing..
Cheers,
Stuch.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...........thats good to hear...........

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: