F@#k all Friday.........

Timmo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

F@#k all Friday.........

Post by Timmo »

well i had to just have friday off 8) with the weather all nice and still i thought that i would take the parents fishing :fishing: , so we dropped the kids of at day care said good bye to the wife :D and headed down to a place called the north mole.....nice place and heard alot of great reports about that place so with a full bag of pillies and some prawns we set of for our day of fishing 8) 8) :fishing: we got there and the place looked promising with a some groups of people fishing and watching some bloke pull in a nice tailor we thought you beauty :D we unpacked the car and set of clambering all over the rocks and found our platform to where we would spend the next 5 hours of feeding the fish....... :banghead: firstly i will interate that all we did was feed the toads their yearly supply of prwans and pillchards :banghead: :rofl: as luck would have it there was no fish and the bloke that was next to us packed up about half an hour into our fish as all he had was a small mackrel i asked him if he was going to stick it on for live bait and man if looks would kill i was dead on the spot....... :rofl: :fu: how ever the played out with no fish and some horrid sun burn but i did get some pics so please enjoy. :cheers:

TIMMO
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: F@#k all Friday.........

Post by Lats »

You know the fishing is slow when you are taking photos of sailing boats and passing ships. Better than being at work though
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Busier than Darwin harbour!
bunji
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bunji »

looks like the mouth of king creek when its quiet
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

top pics Timmo, brings back memories!!

spent many an hour fishing off the rocks there, even used to ride there and fish all day, while supposed to be at school.

Used to have a great feed for the family that i had caught after school!!!! so they thought.

Try on the inside with a little burley, can catch big drummer up to 5kg plus, used to do that when it was slow.
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!