Working It Out

Jewies, big reds, macks & more - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
Bidders
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Working It Out

Post by Bidders »

Been a long time reader but this is my first post. To be honest my results during my time in the NT haven’t been much to write home about. I relocated here after growing up in the Pilbara and soon found out that I needed to readjust my expectations now that I was dealing with unfamiliar water and conditions.
Anyway I’m pleased to say that I’m starting to work it out. These couple of picks are just a couple of a whole heap of Goldie’s we got onto down south of Dundee. The secret was live squid. As soon as we could get one to take a jig (they were smaller than the jig) they went straight over the side and were quickly snaffled by a hungry Goldie.
My mate in the photos wanted to catch a big shark as well so that provided plenty of laughs after midnight when we had a full esky and a couple of empty bottles of rum. Understandably those photos were a little sketchy so I haven’t put them up.
Aside from a week out the Pellew Isalnds it’s probably my best session to date, fingers crossed that there’s more to come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Working It Out

Post by jeffish »

Nice Gold there mate , good to here its starting to work for you . 8)
Rum & Goldies :drinking5: Great combo .
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Ripper gold. Effort well spent
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »