Quick jewie run

Jewies, big reds, macks & more - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
Gibbsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Quick jewie run

Post by Gibbsy »

A good mate of mine had planned to take another good mate for a quick morning session out Charles point way to try a pop his jewie cherry. Launched at Lizzy river this morning and was on water to be greeted by almost glass off conditions. Plan was to hit a jewie spot of mine and fish across the high. Arrived just before 5:30am. Rigged the virgin up and let him drop down first. He had just finished first cigarette and rod was bent of and 4000 stradic ci4 drag screaming. A short fight after and a nice meter plus jewie. Couldn’t wipe the smile off his face. And never gets old watching mates get their firsts or pb’s. Next up I hooked up on the 5000 sustain and not long after another meter plus jewie boat side. This happened for the next hour with every landing jews and losing more. Bagged out by 6:30ish. Had lost a larger model to a 7/0 gamakatsu circle being straightened. Sharks played nice and finished the morning with a nice blue salmon. With more than enough for a feed. Decided to head in. Water was even flatter on way back in and was back at Lizzy ramp just before 8am. All in all good trip with good mates right and just a short run from Darwin.

Gibbsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fish4me123
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Quick jewie run

Post by fish4me123 »

great post the jew are thick at the moment
tight lines