Cherubins up the Adelaide.

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
Goat Island
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cherubins up the Adelaide.

Post by Goat Island »

While the Barra now fairly well 'On the Chew' so are the Cherubins. Only put my 2 pots in at my pontoon 3 days ago used my preferred bait [ripe coconut]. Bought 1 at supermarket for $ 4.00 cracked it into approx. 8 pieces most with shell still attached.
It seems like oily substance slowly works like 'berley'? but not much good first few hours however today only big to VERY big ones in pots. only checked twice and got 11 so far. I pull in pots on incoming tide as current too strong at my pontoon during in.. whereas outgoing leaves a slight back eddie. Being lazy rebaiting pots boring as sh.t coconut last 5-6 days which is great for me not much good for a quick trip out.
Boring post for most...I know but if out for an overnighter its great as crocs and sharks have NO interest in bait.

King Kai.

shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Cherubins up the Adelaide.

Post by shaggs »

Thanks for the heads up on the coconut Kai
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Great tip Kai
b-radical
Seadog
Seadog

Post by b-radical »

thanks for the post kai might soak the chook pellets in coconut oil next trip out
:cheers:
bobj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bobj »

Used to use ox heart when I lived in Derby and Kununurra, cricket scores from the Fitzroy, below Langi Crossing...Bugga! that was over 50 years ago...
Cheers, bobj.
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

All good but if you leave your pots in the crocs tend to take a liking to the cherubins that are inside them
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present