Elizabeth valley culvert

Your home if you fish from anything that isn't floating.
jersy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Elizabeth valley culvert

Post by jersy »

Took the brother-in-law for a flick at the culvert last Tuesday. Had a couple of bumps from some little rats on the down stream side when the B.I.L started cursing about stepping in a dog turd. On closer inspection he dicovered some dirty pr..k had had a poop :shock: :? on the culvert and he,d stepped right in it :rofl: :fu: . Funny for me but took him a good half hour of dry reaching and moaning to wash it off before i,d let him back in the ute Needless to say the thongs ended up binned. We then proceeded to the Noony for a couple :drinking5: and noticed a white late model Hilux (plain,no markings) with a tinny on a trailer, had a pair of blue and red lights in behind the grill flashing and was booking some unsuspecting driver for speeding! Dunno if this is a regular run for the khaki boys or not but something to keep an eye out for. Sly buggers.

Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
Manton mad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Elizabeth valley culvert

Post by Manton mad »

Droped a few pots in at the hiway bridge last night for a feed of cherribin left overnight bad move as I wemt to check'em thismorning the bank was litted with cooked red claw,cherribin an coals still smoking this made my blood presure hit the fark'n roof o all pot scum out there get your own pots ,bait an get your own feed I know no one does this sort of low life poop here on the forum im just have'n a crack at those pr..ks that cruise around in there tax payer funded troop carers litinging fires an leaving your stinking farken rubish on the banks clean up after your selfes
makes me sick thinking about boat licencing an all that other poop an they recon were fark'n carnts get a job an suport your own fishing needs stop raiding my pots ya pr..ks
fishing is my addiction there is no cure
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

Did find my half empty seafood sauce bottle?
I need it for tonight ,I found some some more opera houses LOL
Just kidding mate
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
Manton mad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Manton mad »

:rofl: :rofl: :D :applause: :rofl: :rofl:
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Manton mad wrote:I know no one does this sort of low life poop here on the forum
How could you possibly know this?? :bonk:
You're making some generalisations and showing some very ugly Prejudices as well
Every person takes a dump!
sarrge
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by sarrge »

I think he was referring to the raiding of pots, not the taking of the dump!
I used to have a handle on life.......then it broke.
Manton mad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Manton mad »

:| ok some of my coments may have been harsh ive lived here all my life an fished this system for 11 years p..s's me off when PEOPLE raid my pots
light a fire where my pots were an eat what would have been my dinner. And ye'ah I dont know if anyone from the forum would do it but as ive read crab pot taxing here an how it :evil: p.ss's people off just thought everyone had same vie :lolpoint: w :lobster: if its not yours dont take it. Seeing 2 turtle shells eaten out waz a small hint :lipsrsealed:
blackjew
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by blackjew »

Hi manton mad dont apologize to no one dam scum wouldn't apologies to you
:evil: :twisted: :fubird: :fubird: :fubird: :fubird: sum ,dirty bludging lazy dole bludging scum scum scum im not racist but what the fark do they the scum expect people to think of them when they think that they own every broody fing ,sheets me to tears ,its not enough for em to own the land we walk on but they are even to lazy to set some of there own pots,lazy no good for nothing dogs,bet they had enough money to get the boxes of mozzal ,know just what you mean ,wouldn't you just love to rock up and catch the bustards.there to clever they would just say that its there river so must be there pots .
Cheers Rob
pocketfish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by pocketfish »

It sucks to have anything stolen or interfered with i agree, on the upside though just remember you get to live a life where you don't have to bum around pinching other people's stuff and you can go earn some good coin and live any life you like. That's GOLD friends pure GOLD, and if someone craps on your gold just give it a rinse off and hey...it's still GOLD. :eating: :catch:
Manton mad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Manton mad »

So do they mate there choise to bum around scronging around for ciggy buts an live from bins but they still drive around in cars they never fully
pay off get hand outs for doing fark all . I bust my arse everyday so my wife an little girl have a roof on our heads ,work hard to keep my car maybe the government can say sorry to us an have that big bank acount ready for us to pillage not all aborigenals are farked just a good percentage even some of them agree with me im not a raceist I hate everyone equally :wink: :applause:
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

on the upside though just remember you get to live a life where you don't have to bum around pinching other people's stuff and you can go earn some good coin and live any life you like. That's GOLD friends pure GOLD, and if someone craps on your gold just give it a rinse off and hey...it's still GOLD.
Just made my day Pocketfish. You said it perfectly.
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
Manton mad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Manton mad »

You cant polish a turd you'll just end up with shizzer in ya face :rofl:
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

pocketfish wrote:It sucks to have anything stolen or interfered with i agree, on the upside though just remember you get to live a life where you don't have to bum around pinching other people's stuff and you can go earn some good coin and live any life you like. That's GOLD friends pure GOLD, and if someone craps on your gold just give it a rinse off and hey...it's still GOLD. :eating: :catch:
I love it. I used to prospect for gold and every nugget i ever found went straight into my mouth to give it a clean up. Ill have to remember that next time.. :lol:

re your gear being pinched
Years ago in Japan, you could leave your pushbike unlocked at a train station and it would be there when you returned that night. that was the culture in those days. Not anymore

Times have changed. When I was a kid 50 years ago, we lived in a country town NSW. We never locked our doors - ever.
20 years later we were robbed. the crooks just walked straight in and helped themselves.

Do you really expect your stuff to still be there where you left it overnight? Yes, it should be but those days have changed.
These days you cant leave your crab pots unattended or they will be raided. totally unacceptable but that is the way it is.

PS - It is a bit rough to blame the Aboriginal people for all of our troubles.
Manton mad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Manton mad »

I never blamed them for all our troubles bud I didnt think we gave them any ??