Who's your DADDY ??

Got a bad relationship? A rash? A barramundi addiction? Ask Chloe - our expert - she gives a straight answer.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Who's your DADDY ??

Post by back-cast »

In the meantime, get yourself a case of our tasty energy drink. For now, we are offering a case of (24) 16 oz cans with a t-shirt and some other freebies for only $50! That includes shipping!!
At the moment we can only accept orders from the continental United States. We will be offering international shipping soon.
Pick a Flavor Original Cranberry-PineappleSugar-Free Cranberry-PineappleGreen TeaSugar-Free Green Tea
T-Shirt Size SmallMediumLargeX-Large

Fulfillment by King of Energy San Diego, Inc.
© 2007 Who's Your Daddy, Inc.

Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: New to Darwin, but from Germany. I was born in Egypt.

Post by Chloe »

Do you think I am offering a case of 24 16 oz cans with a t-shirt and some other freebies for only $50 too? Anytime soon? I can't decide. You choose.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

PETA’s New Comic for Kids: Taking Aim at Dads Who Fish
Most people wouldn’t expect PETA activists to visit the local fishing hole or hang out in front of tackle shops at fishing tournaments, but starting on September 24, Fish Amnesty Day, activists will take to the water with their sights on dads who are teaching their kids to abuse animals.

PETA’s pro-fish leaflet reminds fishers and their families that fish feel pain and fear when they are impaled in the mouth and ripped from their underwater homes and that they deserve to be treated with kindness, just like all animals.

Before they are desensitized to the suffering of animals, PETA aims to help kids see the violent bl..dy truth behind their fathers’ outdoor pastime.

Children will read: “Imagine that a man dangles a piece of candy in front of you. ... As you grab the candy, a huge metal hook stabs through your hand and you’re ripped off the ground. You fight to get away, but it doesn’t do any good... That would be an awful trick to play on someone, wouldn’t it?â€Â
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chloe »

What happened after they are desensitized to the suffering of animals PETA aims to help kids see the violent bl..dy truth behind their fathers’ outdoor pastime ? Kids are cool. Thanks for telling me, back-cast.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

Who's Your Daddy?
Sperm donors rely on anonymity. Now donor offspring (and their moms) are breaking down the walls of privacy

WHO: "HONK IF YOU'RE MY DADDY!" is organized by the Adoptee Rights Organizing Project, www.adopteerightsorganizingproject.org, dedicated to teaching adult adoptees the tools of community organizing to achieve full civil and human rights. "HONK IF YOU'RE MY DADDY!" will be open to all supporters of adoptee rights and dignity, and will be hosted by adoptee rights activist BB "Baby Boy" Church (AKA Ron Morgan). The wearing of sperm costumes, question marks and accessories appropriate to protesting is highly encouraged. Bring you own signs or wave one of ours. If you represent a group that wishes to participate in this action, please let us know in advance so we may acknowledge you at the action.

PLAN TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND MAKE A BIG NOISE!
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chloe »

Where do you want me to take it?
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

Who's your daddy?

The Nobel Prize Sperm Bank never fulfilled its mission of breeding geniuses. But it did bring 200 children into the world -- and now they're asking questions about where, exactly, they came from.

By Andrew Leonard

Pages 1 2June 30, 2005 | David Plotz's history of the notorious Nobel Prize Sperm Bank, "The Genius Factory," could have been a pure romp. The characters are too larger-than-life, the events depicted too ridiculous not to be nonfiction: William Shockley, co-inventor of the transistor, jacking off to save the world from mediocrity? It doesn't get better than that.

Or, Plotz could have confined himself to something more sobering. At the heart of the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank's appeal was founder Robert Graham's belief that if smart people didn't make more babies, the world would be overcome by the dumb and infirm. His proposal to solve this problem, by stocking his bank with sperm from carefully selected geniuses, was nutty eugenic racism, but the day isn't far off when parents will be able to specify exactly what genes they do or don't want. Working out the law and ethics to handle such a future will be a gnarly challenge, and that alone provides grist enough for a book.

But Plotz one-ups both approaches, and pulls off the tricky feat of taking readers on a trip both serious and silly. So we get hilarity, and Hitler. We get a brief history of eugenics, and we get Plotz himself entering a sperm bank's "masturborium" for some first-, uh, hand reporting on semen donation. (His contribution passes the bank's requirements, but he declines to become an actual donor.) In between the alarming and the absurd, we also get something more, something unexpected: an ongoing, fascinating and deeply felt meditation on fatherhood and family.

One of the oddities of story of the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank is that its founder, while crucial to the bank's genesis, isn't at the crux of the tale. Robert Graham, a millionaire who made his money by perfecting plastic lenses for eyeglasses, is an odd bird, a man who, Plotz writes, believed that the "genius factory was nothing less than the most important project of mankind, because it was the only possible salvation of a genetically doomed world." A self-made man, Graham believed that half-wits were proliferating, "that prosperity had ruined mankind, because it had reversed human evolution."

But the real story of the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank revolves around the newfangled "families" that it brought into being. The theory behind Graham's project may have been crackpot, but the result was undeniably real: babies, some 200 of them over the 20-odd years of the bank's existence. The story of these families isn't something that Plotz merely recounts: He becomes an integral part of it.

Plotz is an editor and writer at Slate magazine; "The Genius Factory" grew out of a series of articles he published there that chronicled both the history of the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank and his own attempts to track down children and donors associated with the bank. After an initial article, Plotz put out a call for donors and children via the Internet. At first the pickings were slim, and mostly anonymous, but Plotz kept plugging away, cultivating relationships via e-mail, occasionally upgrading to the telephone, and eventually, in a few cases, taking on face-to-face contact. He becomes, to his own surprise, a matchmaker of sorts, a go-between who helps to set up meetings between fathers and children. He is even present at those meetings; he becomes a confidant, and a surrogate father. To one donor, he is an "agent of destiny."

But being an agent of destiny isn't always easy. The real drama of "The Genius Factory" takes place near the end, when a young man named "Tom" meets, for the first time, his biological father, "Jeremy." (Nearly all the donors and children in "The Genius Factory" are referred to by pseudonyms.)

Tom's life hasn't been a smooth ride. A middling student, he grew up feeling unconnected with his putative father, "Alvin." When his mother tells him, in 2001 when he's 15, that his actual father was a donor to the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank and was most likely a famous scientist (perhaps even Jonas Salk!), he feels all topsy-turvy. On the one hand, it makes sense; he never felt connected to his father. On the other, it's confusing; he doesn't feel much like a genius.

That's only the beginning of Tom's confusion, though, because it turns out that Jeremy is no Nobel Prize winner, no genius of any type at all. He's a fast-talking scammer, a one-time medical student who weaseled himself into Graham's bank by sweet-talking his way through the vetting process and lying about his IQ. Today, he lives in a hovel in South Florida, surrounded by filth and cockroaches. In addition to his sperm bank spawn, he has sired a large number of children by a variety of women, few of whom he appears to support financially. Instead of a dream come true, he's a worst-case scenario for a fatherly role model.

By now, Tom, still a teenager, is a father himself, and is working long hours trying to keep his own fragile family together. For everyone present, including Plotz, the meeting is full of poignant imponderables and ambiguities. Tom is glad to have met his "real" father, but he doesn't feel a bond with him. Plotz wonders whether he should have helped set up the meeting at all.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHLOE
Last edited by back-cast on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chloe »

I just don't understand.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

Is this it ???????????????????????????????????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chloe »

"it" being INACTIVITY?
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

This look's like a good one what do you reckon beautiful ??????????
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chloe »

I liek milk.
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

.............. this is a vdeo titled "Who's Your Daddy" uncut version it's on a site called "Viral Video" it searches all the other online video sites and has all there top video's

http://www.viralvideos.com/video/11480

........................... "ENJOY"
Chloe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chloe »

What kind of a vdeo titled who is Your Daddy uncut version it is on a site called Viral Video it searches all the other online video sites and has all there top video's httpwww dotviralvideosdot comvideo11480 is it?

Return to “Ask Chloe”