Whats happening in Ladies world

Only FFF women can post in this forum. Men are defenceless here!
lanber-lady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Whats happening in Ladies world

Post by lanber-lady »

Hi ladies al very quiet from what I am reading or should I say not reading..............I have been out shooting and got me a couple of Goose, not much for the hours and effort grrrr........ No fishing though as we await the finish of boat repairs and too much working akward hours to get any land based lines in the water grrrrrrrrr.
Anyway Ladies drop in an let us know whats happening.
Cheers all :fishing: :hunting:

T.J.L.
fisherchick
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Whats happening in Ladies world

Post by fisherchick »

Hi L-L, Where abouts do you do your landbased fishing when your spare time and the tides coincide? At the moment I couldn't buy a fish :fishy: just got back from broome empty handed :( (although not entirely my fault), have been to buff creek after anything but no luck there. i'm thinking about going off the rocks sometime this weekend.
seano
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by seano »

If you want barra action go to Buff creek tonight and fish surface lures- garranteed!
fisherchick
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by fisherchick »

tides look good, I'll try out some new surface additions to the lure family. Cheers for the tip.
lanber-lady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by lanber-lady »

Hello
Hey fC sorry so long to reply geezzz working alot these days ....... Seano cheers for the tip, sounds like everyone going there and doing well, damn I gotta try harder to get out there :( :banghead:
well got the weekend off and a cupla days next week soooooooooo lets see what I can achieve :) :fishing: :catch: :hunting: :drinking1:
T.J.L.
bugged1989
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bugged1989 »

Hey Ladies!

I have been getting reports of a salmon / barra plague at Leaders.

Might be time for a night fish!!

Plenty of geese in my neighbours block under the mango's, time to set the detergent sprinkler up and have some slippery fun!!
" Peace and Quiet - Loud and Obnoxious more like"
lanber-lady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by lanber-lady »

Hey bugged
Where is your neighbours mangos ? do they want us to come and deal with some geese for them ??? :)

And geez i still haven't got to go fishing yet grrrr but I am goign shooting this week
Yeehaa
T.J.L.
bugged1989
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bugged1989 »

Hey Lanber-Lady! im still trying to come up with a method to get these pesky geese!!

Havent been out shooting since the open of the season, just far too lazy at the moment.

Off fishing next friday to the Perons and Camping at channel pt! Absolutley stonked about that. never been before!

Are you joining the Reel Womens Barra Classic Next year?
lanber-lady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by lanber-lady »

hey bugged
Lucky you sounds like you in for a great time Perons and camping :) look forward to hearing all about it.

went out Harrisons on Thurs morning and the other half landed a couple of good geese and the man we pulled out of the bog gave us 4 geese and a duck so not a bad morning, just glad I wasn't shooting to save my life............I shot shitful to say the the least about it.

I haven't been in any fishing comps in Darwin as yet..................never know I may just think about it next year :)

Cheers
T.J.L.
bugged1989
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bugged1989 »

Hey Lanber-Lady!

You will see the post. Am jumping between 2 boats for the few days!! am very excited!

Sounds good about harrisons! Might have to pop out for a hunt when we get back!!

The Reel Womens Barra Classic was absolutley awesome this year!! I am definatley going next year and have my team ready and raring!! jump on the site - reelwomen.com.au and shoot an email to Emma Cartwright! she is the lady who organises the whole comp and is absolutley lovely!!

Happy Hunting and fishing! will keep you updated on the Trip!

Cheers, Bugged1989
lanber-lady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by lanber-lady »

Hey Bugged

Sounds like you should be excited, think of me , i will be the one working 12 hour shifts while you are jumping between boats lmao

yes I think harrisons is really starting to pick up and the coming weeks will see more geese flying.

mmm the classic sounds tempting :)

have fun mate happy fishing :)
cheers
T.J.L.
newbie girl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by newbie girl »

Hi there ladies,

No talk on here for a while!!

My name is Tamara and I got into fishing a few years ago through my other half. I have a boat which doesn't seem to touch the water much these days, but I wish to turn that around this year! My other half works six days a week and I work week on/week off, so I'm keen to get out and meet some like minded fisherwomen who I can go out fishing with. I know the basics, can reverse a trailer and hold my own (I suppose) however I'd like to learn more and I don't want to go out fishing alone!

Drop me a line if your interesting in meeting someone new :) Cheers Tamara.
A bad day on the water beats a good day at work.... Anytime!
jeffish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jeffish »

Gday Laddies don,t forget that we have a beer n chat the first weds of the month ,,next wed all welcome

cheers :drinking1: