ATC Combat Plus 200

Saltboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

ATC Combat Plus 200

Post by Saltboy »

I have a never used 6-9kg Gen Black 6"4 Cranky sitting doing nothing so I thought I'd get a reel for it. Bearing in mind, that as mentioned in posts here before, when your best mate and fishing buddy is your 14 year old boy, it's hard to be sneaky and every purchase is x2. Therefore budget is paramount. Hence me going with trying the ATC. On purchase you also get the spare single handle and 100 size spool which I'll put 20lb on. While undoubtedly not top end, for around $250 pretty good value I reckon. Keen to see how it performs. He's some info below

The ATC Combat Plus is built to take on some of the toughest fishing predatory species. Featuring a corrosion resistance aluminium frame and side plate, the Combat Plus is equipped with a multi disc drag system that has a drag range of 10-12kg. A lightweight aluminium spool and a magnetic braking system ensure consistency in distance and accuracy with every cast. The 10 + 1 ball bearing system further enhances the reel's all-round smoothness. Comes with a spare ultra-long cast shallow spool and jigging handle for all round application.

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rods, Reels & Terminal Tackle”