Lowrance elite7 ti chart combo

Bushy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Lowrance elite7 ti chart combo

Post by Bushy »

Gday everyone, just looking into a new sounder with side scan. Looking at the Lowrance elite 7 combo atm as they fit my budget, are there anyone that has one are you happy with it and does it even have the side scan option.

Saltboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Lowrance elite7 ti chart combo

Post by Saltboy »

Yes it has both side scan and down scan. Good value for money as you can normally get a deal which includes Navionics card etc. Bear in mind that touch screen is basically useless with the slightest bit of moisture on it. Can be very very frustrating!!
NinjaFish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NinjaFish »

Have to agree with that.

I have a 7 and got frustrated with it being so small so added a 12 and combined the two.

BCF have a clearance sale for members at the moment and you can get a 9 for almost the same price as what the 7 originally was. Same goes for the 12 HDS Carbon - now the same price as what the Elite TI was.

Basically you spend more time trying to land on the fish or miss them with smaller units but the 7 is still a good unit anyway.
Bushy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bushy »

Noworries, i currently run a garmin ecomap and is great for maps gps but usless when i try to have it split screen. Sounds like both the lowrance 7 and 9 are great units, thanks for the info lads.
Whatever i decide on i will keep the garmin and run 2 units is the plan.
mickkk
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by mickkk »

I got an email about the Bcf lowrance sale. Was going to post it hear, but their add didn’t look tobemuxh savings. Don’t know if it’s typos, or what.
Instead of being 1099 it’s down to 1099, same with the elite 7, down from 899 to 899.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bushy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bushy »

All decided, im getting the elite 9, quite a good buy atm for $1099.
Just will have to work out where to mount the second transducer, next to each other or one either side.
Bushy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bushy »

Nice one mate, like the sock idea too.