Seven emus station

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
barnzy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Seven emus station

Post by barnzy »

Hi lads, the mrs and I are doing a trip back to Qld via the savanna way with a roof top tinny in mid September and will hopefully Get into some early buildup Barra. I’m just after some info on what tides are the best for seven emu station? I’m assuming neaps would be the best around that time. If anyone’s been and could share some info or even other spots out that way it would be much appreciated. Cheers

trent
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Seven emus station

Post by trent »

Havn't fished at seven emus but have fished the wearyen and coastal creeks just to the west, for barra building and the bigger tides seemed to be the best down that way as over the neaps some tides run out all day and run in for an hour shutting things down, use the centre island tides on gov tide website, a big spring tide down there will only have about 1 & a 1/2 to 2 metres of movement so treat it like shoal bay and plan trips to travel over the high and fish the last of the run out and the run in, big channels at the mouths of creeks form over the low and the trick is to be in one when the tide drops