leeders ramp

And jacks, salmon, jewfish - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
fish4me123
Seadog
Seadog

leeders ramp

Post by fish4me123 »

leeders creek boat ramp, No wonder no one uses storage area. 22 cars and tailers in public area.
That bloke told my missus to not pull into turn area till ready to put boat in. No one else was there and I don't want her taking safety clip of front of boat in case winch slips on reversing
down the ramp. Not like the old days when you would get service.

tight lines
b-radical
Seadog
Seadog

Re: leeders ramp

Post by b-radical »

I phoned Leaders the other day to find out road conditions, trailer storage and ramp service oh and that the sign had been removed :rofl: He said he's had 4 accidents helping people with the putting boat in and out etc and the last time he got run over so i don't blame him

He did say that he doesn't mind helping by driving the car but doesn't want to un-hook the winch/ safety chain or vice versa so still offers a service but just be a bit appreciative when it happens

FYI its 32ks from iron bridge to the turn-off :mrgreen:
:cheers:
b-radical
Seadog
Seadog

Post by b-radical »

Me decky landed a ripper blue salmon on a live bait and a couple of lives we de-scaled potentially barra picking them up but didn't run

Seen a few Irukandji cruising around too lucky I'm still awesome with the thrownet and only did one cast for 7 good mullets
:cheers:
andybuck
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by andybuck »

Yeah spoke to him today, multiple injuries so full launch/retrieve service no longer offered but will help drive your car/boat especially if you're on your own/with kids etc.
fish4me123
Seadog
Seadog

Post by fish4me123 »

Very quiet yesterday, The traffic light was interesting. It is full of small stingers be carful with lines and kids. My sister wound in and flicked a tentical on her hand
tight lines