FFF Seadogs 2024 - Round 5

Attention NQ and WA barra dogs ... give the NT fishos curry. Our free annual state-of-origin brag mat competition is judged on the best six of 10 rounds, so enter until July for a chance to win.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

FFF Seadogs 2024 - Round 5

Post by Matt Flynn »

FFF Seadogs 2024 brag mat competition

July is Round 5, with barramundi, mackerel, longtail tuna and queenfish eligible ... post your July entries on this thread.

It's been a cracker northern wet season! Should be some great fish caught through the year.

This is the last month to enter for a good chance to win this year, as the comp is judged on the best six of 10 monthly rounds. Register your boat here, it's free, and start entering your fish brag mat photos, see comp rules here ... fff-seadogs-2019-barramundi-brag-mat-co ... 43608.html

Good luck all :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

Marro
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: FFF Seadogs 2024 - Round 5

Post by Marro »

Did a few trips to Corroboree this month and caught some of the biggest tarpon I’ve seen and plenty of good size togas. Unfortunately these don’t count (maybe in July they should?) but I did manage a number of barra over the month ranging from low 30s to low 50s. Plenty of them but couldn’t crack one of size so yet again to keep my comp hopes alive I am registering a little tacker (53).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.