FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 7

Rawz
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 7

Post by Rawz »

Small upgrade in the harbour 64cm, had to filter through many rats till I found this guy. :D
IMG_0188 rotate.jpg
IMG_0186.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rawz
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Rawz »

Whoops. Previous image of me holding fish was incorrect one, this is the the 64cm one.
IMG_0202.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Round 7 results attached, thanks again to Swoffa for the spreadsheet.

Had to reluctantly leave out Maxpower's entry this month because of the necked fish rule ... "Photos must depict live or freshly-caught fish, no necked or obviously dead fish."

Good luck with Round 8 all. Million Dollar Fish kicked off on October 1, all the more reason to be chasing NT barramundi.
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

Had to reluctantly leave out Maxpower's entry this month because of the necked fish rule ... "Photos must depict live or freshly-caught fish, no necked or obviously dead fish."
No worries Matt. Is it OK to submit this fish instead? I would have posted earlier if I'd known (unfortunately not an upgrade). Caught 23rd September up the Wilshires by my deckie.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

No worries Maxpower, we can add it in when we do the next results sheet :mrgreen: