FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 1

Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 1

Post by Richieboy »

96 the deckie landed casting vibes to schooling fish at Shady.
Also got a meter fish but my photo skills were a little off on that one so this will have to do for the month.
Monthly trip report will be up soon. Cheers,

Richie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mad KEEN!
barrabustin
Seadog
Seadog

Post by barrabustin »

Got this lady at marsh city 96cm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

98cm the biggest from a trip to Shady Camp, trolled up on a bomber.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 1 - Day 28 ... last days, post 'em up.

Some great fish so far for Round 1 :mrgreen:

Newbies - still time to register as an entrant as the comp is judged on the best six of 10 monthly rounds.
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

I have a 93 so far but going again tomorrow for another shot and won't be home for a second 3 day trip back to back
Sullo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sullo »

Matt Flynn wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:17 am FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 1 - Day 28 ... last days, post 'em up.

Some great fish so far for Round 1 :mrgreen:

Newbies - still time to register as an entrant as the comp is judged on the best six of 10 monthly rounds.
Been laid up for over a week,put the lip-gripppers on a high 80cm barra,just as i was about to lift it in a big bullshark grabbed hold.15 Second battle and i had skin and bruising up both arms and ribs from getting bent over the side of the boat,little toe got broken after tearing the webbing and all the way under it,the docs put it all put back in place and taped it to my other toes. Got my boots back on today,going for a lb flick tonight.PS a sore toe is a great way to find every thing in the house,not much i hav'nt banged it on
Sullo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sullo »

67cm slow rolling a 4 inch Diesel Minnow
Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Richieboy »

Lats wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:01 pm I have a 93 so far but going again tomorrow for another shot and won't be home for a second 3 day trip back to back
So in reading this can I assume that Lats can return from his trip in April (2 days) and still post up his fish on this thread as a MARCH entry? And also possibly claim fish caught on this trip as April fish if he has proof of date clearly shown?
Just clarifying the rules for further entries coming up, as I thought pics had to be posted up within the monthly calendar dates.

Richie
Mad KEEN!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

If I am forewarned of someone doing a multi-day or weekend trip over the change of month I let them through.

Some limited scope for a dodgy entry I guess but everyone has that same opportunity.

Will have the scores up on Monday.
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Here is a 98 that my mate got from Swim Creek on the 31st March
Richieboy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Richieboy »

Matt Flynn wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:43 pm If I am forewarned of someone doing a multi-day or weekend trip over the change of month I let them through.

Some limited scope for a dodgy entry I guess but everyone has that same opportunity.

Will have the scores up on Monday.
Fair enough Matt. I’ll let you know my next 7 nighter starting on the last day of the month when it comes up.
Just seeking clarity on how far we can bend the rules mate. :mrgreen:

Richie
Mad KEEN!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Someone mentioned photo time stamps, I will use that option, folks will have to send me original pix with intact exif data/time stamp/file data if they are doing an extended trip and enter late. Lats has done this.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

FFF Seadogs 2022 - Round 1 results attached :mrgreen:

Not a bad start given the wet season, the NT produces fat fillets regardless of the weather.

Thanks to Swoffa once again for the spreadsheet :bow:

To newbies, there is still time to enter the comp as it is judged on the best six of 10 monthly rounds, comp details are here ... fff-seadogs-2019-barramundi-brag-mat-co ... 43190.html