Small one near dinah beach ramp

Flickin4em
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Small one near dinah beach ramp

Post by Flickin4em » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:41 am

Was headed out for a flick under the lights last night and lit up a set of eyes just a short distance from the dinah beach boat ramp and thinking to myself surely nobody would have twin red reflectors on their mooring I cruised in for a closer inspection which revealed a small salty only 200 ish from the ramp on a cruise up the bay past all the yachts probably throwing their scraps overboard regularly :roll:
20190103_204416.jpg
The little bugger was pretty cheeky too... :croc: so, be crocwise fellas

You just never know where one will turn up next. :captain:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Proudly supporting quality products by: LED Lenser, Lightforce, GoPro, Samsung, Lifeproof, Shimano, G.Loomis, Berkley, Owner, Rapala, Yozuri, Samaki, Storm, Zerek and Zman :)

cuddlescooper
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Small one near dinah beach ramp

Post by cuddlescooper » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Was talking to The rangers down there the other day and he said they had pulled 3 crocs out of the sadgroves trap in the last 2 weeks. Nothing big but a few of them.

NinjaFish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NinjaFish » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:20 am

I can honestly say that there is nowhere around the harbour that I haven't seen one.

It also seems to me that I see a lot more moving around on the neaps especially in West Arm but haven't seen any big ones since the big fella from Woods/Talc Head disappeared a few months back, about the same time they pulled that big fella out of the Elizabeth.

cuddlescooper
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by cuddlescooper » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Saw one at mouth of west arm that was easily over 4m eating a turtle a while back.

al57
Seadog
Seadog

Post by al57 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:56 am

this was a funny site for me when i was up there ,out in front of the trailerboat club was a croc trap baited up and ready,and just in front of it as tide was out was a group of young kids out in their sabos sailing around a little course with a tinny following them around .they were just getting on with life in the territory