Fotofish - September 2018 thread

trent
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Fotofish - September 2018 thread

Post by trent »

A good trip to Hardies with the boys from work, some good fish caught on the troll, were the cleanest swampy's i have seen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gibbsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Gibbsy »

Nice one Trent, they look cleaner than some salties
Eman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Eman »

Decided to hit the harbour after a mate from down south hit me up for a fishing trip. Initially was planning a land based sortie but after getting donnuts from the last two trips decided to clean out the boat, found out what the smell was crab bait from 3 months ago, man it stunk. So we got out on the harbour I knew the tides were big but I have a spot that is always good to me, I even boasted about it to my mate. Yeh we caught one baby shark at my legendary spot, sufficiently humbled I decided for plan B as my depth sounder died a couple of trips back, and we fishing blind I decided to have a poke at Talc Head I knew just off those rocks we have caught some decent reefies. Any way after an hour getting a heap of bait pickers my mate picked up the only fish of the day a 53 cm golden snapper. So not a total loss, but haven’t been on the water for a while so it was good to get out, it was beautiful out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pelletouse
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by pelletouse »

I'm not going to repeat my self as I post something already in the metery section.
My first legal Barra 1.03m, still over the moon.
Thanks to Flickin4em.
Fishing trip of the month.
Ivan
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Ivan »

Got this one at SWA on Monday
trent
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by trent »

Couple of fish from SWA yesterday, roads in good condition although pulled up on the way out there as one fisho had a couple of flats and used the spare, they had a mate heading out with one so continued to the ramp, launched no issues, was at the mouth of SWA and boat pulled up saying the car park was alight, he headed over to some other boats while i headed back to the ramp as i have been lucky before when this catches fire, pulled up to help some others put out the grass fire under and around a couple of cars and trailers parked in the grass, thanks to old mate that had a extinguisher, not sure if it was deliberately lit, cigi butt, once the fire was under control headed back out for a fish until dark, managed an 85 and a couple of 60's, back at the ramp another boats steering arm and tilt trims broken, drag them over to the ramp and he tells me there's a croc on the ramp, i pulled my boat up on the bank and turned on my headtorch on to find a 2.5M croc sitting under the sign at the bin, with a bit of persuasion she took off down the ramp and into the creek, helped old mate get his boat on the trailer, then got mine on the trailer, with the fire still burning this time a lot less intense through the leaf litter and grass i headed for home, half way back along the road another boat had bearing troubles but had a spare hub and was all good so headed off again
Daz12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Daz12 »

Jesus Trent, that's a fair old adventure ! :|
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Legend Trent!
MR126
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MR126 »

Last Thursday from the Daly. $1.08
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

Found a few a week ago
b-radical
Seadog
Seadog

Post by b-radical »

Blowing a gale one way then the other all day before the MDF comp starts
Landed two salmons both 55cm casting soft plastics and seen a few Barra boofing
:cheers: