bellfish's shady camp meter trip

And jacks, salmon, jewfish - tell us how you went. NT, FNQ and Norwest.
balou
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: bellfish's shady camp meter trip

Post by balou »

Bellfish wrote:cheers for the comments guys and for newfisho

i keep a breath tester in my car at all times and i drink plenty of water through the day and im kind of a big barsted so i can hold my own pretty well
No need to explain yourself mate, you are old enough to be responsible for your actions and have taken additional steps to make sure your are under the limit. Just ignore the negative cr.p.

newfisherman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by newfisherman »

“Fishing” on the forum has never been so easy. Nothing like a good heat seeking comment to bring out the Bogans and Rednecks!

To all who appear to condone drink driving: It not the eighties anymore, drinking driving and killing yourself or innocent people is not socially acceptable anymore.

Bellifsh who can drink like a fish has moved into the 21st century… he is using technology to make sure he is good to drive. Nice fish Bellfish and it was a good post.
slamminsam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by slamminsam »

Well done mate. Great read and even better fish!!
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Bellfish wrote:cheers for the comments guys and for newfisho

i keep a breath tester in my car at all times and i drink plenty of water through the day and im kind of a big barsted so i can hold my own pretty well
good on ya old fella.
Yeah I used to think bigger people would have a lower blood level but it is to do with the % of grog in the blood. Big or small, we all have virtually the same amount of blood in our system so it doesn’t matter your size, you will still have the same % as a little skinny fella. Although you mightn’t feel as drunk,
jpb15
Seadog
Seadog

Post by jpb15 »

nomad wrote:Big or small, we all have virtually the same amount of blood in our system so it doesn’t matter your size, you will still have the same % as a little skinny fella.
Not condoning DUI, I decided 30 years ago, a taxi was cheaper than a DUI.
Paid for plenty of Taxi's, never had a DUI.

But I find your comment a little hard to believe. A bigger person, always seems to be able their Drink better, but I would have thought they would have more Blood going through their system.
Maybe it works the other way, more body mass, better filtration, or less affect.
Sick of coming home Fishless
STIKAPIG
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by STIKAPIG »

Good work, top yarn.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Of course a 2m tall 200 kg man will have more blood than a 1.5m tall 60 kg person but surprisingly, not that much more.
the small bloke might have 4.8 to Bellys 5.2 l of blood ie 10% max.

So bellfish cant drink 50% more than me and still be under the limit. It might be a few mouthfuls
he may be able to handle it better but when he blows the tester, ......
When i was a heavy drinker, some days i could knock over 1/2 a carton and felt virtually unaffected. then on other days, i got a buzz while i was on my 2nd drink.

it has a lot to do with metabolism