help me please im in kununarra i need places to fish

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

help me please im in kununarra i need places to fish

Post by Bellfish »

gdat guys im a little road trip and am doing nothing for the next three days before i come back am going to ivanhoe and dunham tomorrow but need some other spots and tips have a 4wd so any other spots and tips would be greatly appreciated

cheers bellfish

blowski
Seadog
Seadog

Re: help me please im in kununarra i need places to fish

Post by blowski »

how much time do you have? head out to the keep river mate thats your best chance its about a hour and 15 minute drive from KNX.
or if you want somewhere else head to the penticost about 2 hours drive
Nifty

Post by Nifty »

No expert in the area, but was there on holidays 3 years ago. Used to go to Mamby Island on the ord on the back road to Wyndham. Walked the bank fishing with bait and got barra every time I was there. Watch out for BIG lizzards stalking you though.
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

Mate like sum one said go for drive out to mambi keep your eyes peeled for buttons sign on the way, worth pulling in for land based flick at rapids. You can fish Ivanhoe on this side as well the turn of is about 20 km in . Sum big barra caught out mambi at night on bait , mambis about 60 km sighn posted with boat ramp sign. But be very careful of crocs plenty around in all these places plenty . If camfish is with you send him in to catch bait ...
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

cheers for the help fellas didnt catch alot but a work mate is still out there and he plans on using these tips cheers fellas