2015 Australian Recreational Fishing Conference

Talk about bungled boat ramps, net buybacks, marine no-go zones, mining disasters etc here.
tristan.sloan
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

2015 Australian Recreational Fishing Conference

Post by tristan.sloan »

2015 Australian Recreational Fishing Conference – Managing Our Fishing Future

Recreational fishers across Australia should mark their calendar and make plans to attend the third Australian Recreational Fishing Conference being held on Saturday the 25th of July at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre.

The theme for the 2015 Conference is ‘Managing our Fishing Future’. The conference aims to:
• Increase the level of meaningful engagement with Australia’s 5 million strong recreational fishing community on national issues of importance;
• Identify key priority actions to be progressed following on from the Conference; and
• Acknowledge the achievements of individuals and groups within the recreational fishing community.

The conference will feature presentations by experts on various issues relating to recreational fishing from around the world, discussion forums to engage participants on key issues, an awards ceremony celebrating excellence in a number of categories and a fishing tournament and takes place adjacent to the biggest tackle trade show in Australia.

WHAT: 2015 Australian Recreational Fishing Conference
WHEN: Saturday 25th July 2015
WHERE: Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (www.gccec.com.au)
WEB: www.recreationalfishingconference.com.au

STANDY
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 2015 Australian Recreational Fishing Conference

Post by STANDY »

AFANT paying flights and hotel ? I will join tomorrow if you are...
A Fish in the Boat is Worth Five in the Shop.
tristan.sloan
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 2015 Australian Recreational Fishing Conference

Post by tristan.sloan »

G'day Standy, unfortunately not!....I understand you can apply to the government for money through the sport and recreation small grants program though. I'd be very happy if you joined me ;)