The old Girl Rascal II

Buy, sell and giveaway. Private sales and FFF sponsors only.
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: The old Girl Rascal II

Post by Agent86 »

Hi everyone

price drop on the Old Girl, a bargain as it is for those long distance trips and overnighters.

$32,000 the waypoints in the GPS are negotiable, I'm sure a few would know the fish that have been caught at some of them :-)

If anyone wants to go for a cruise to see what she handles like let me know

Doing a trip to the Perons next weekend, then in for the 900 hour service, she has been serviced regularly ever since new and hasn't missed a beat.

cheers

Dennis
IMG_5018.JPG
IMG_4901.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

Can't believe this hasn't sold. Good to see your still out slaying the fish mate.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

I see this on gumtree for 30k neg.... Thats mental...!

Someone surely will snap that up......?
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

Crazy its still not sold, I've done a few long range trips in this boat and it's a very comfortable and easy boat to fish out of.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Yep everyone, price drop to $30,000 ono

Just being serviced and report done on motor.

Great boat for weekends away and overnighters to Bynoe with the family. Or for cruising to the Tiwi's :-)
Just went to the Perons again last Sun to Tues, 470km round trip from Dinah Beach, 300 litres of fuel, beautiful weather most of the time, the Honda didn't miss a beat.

Had a ball with Graham (oldfart) and Ben (benjam), some quality fishing with Jew in the shallows and jigging for Trout and Bluebone not far out.
We were even catching blue salmon in the lights at the back of the boat on Sunday night for a bit of fun :D

a few pics to see what you can find on a longer trip.
IMG_5712.JPG
IMG_5721.JPG
IMG_5724.JPG
IMG_5725.JPG
IMG_5743.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG
IMG_5765 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

They are some quality fish. Perhaps you'll have to tell the prospective buyers you'll leave the marks on the GPS.
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

jabsy wrote:They are some quality fish. Perhaps you'll have to tell the prospective buyers you'll leave the marks on the GPS.
i thought i mentioned that at some time jabsy, might leave a few, depends on the buyer :-)

there is plenty of good bottom to be found down that way, explore and you will find, I never had any to start with.

Up to take her for a cruise on the weekend if anyone wants to see how she handles.

jabsy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jabsy »

Ha. I'm always up for a cruise, just not buying a boat. Bought one just over three months ago myself. Sorry I missed the original post about the gps marks.

Why do you launch from Dinah and not Dundee for the Perons? I'm interested to know. I've fished out that way many times from the same charter boat, so I can see the attraction. I have family coming up at xmas and they will want to go bottom bashing, i thought Dundee would be a good option.

(sorry, hijacking your thread now)
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Just picked her up today from her regular service, all good, everything checked and printed reports on motor.

Done 935 hours without missing a beat

Might have to go for a cruise again I reckon :-)

olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Yep..Launch from Dundee.. :D
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Yeah Graham, sounds good

Be back with the new boat around the 20th, when r u off?? :-)

olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Our whole crew was given an 'extended holiday' as of last friday. :)
Nothing new, it's wet season. :roll:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Hi everyone, anyone need a good boat make an offer.

with the weather we have been having lately the old Rascal could have been put to good use, cruising bynoe and hiding from all the rain.

Might head over to Melville on Monday if the change comes through and we get a couple of calmer days out in the middle. :-)

Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

Hey everyone, must be someone out there that needs a great boat for long trips

went for a cruise in the harbour weekend before last and got a couple of Goldies as well as some sharks and other small reefies
was great with the kids

Reduced to $27,500, way below what has been spent on her so is a bargain.
If anyone wants to see how she handles and go for a cruise let me know

Cheers

Dennis

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Surprised you haven't sold it, very tidy and practical boat for bluewater family fishing.

And it's already got big fish karma :)