My-Wedge For your Tilt Ram

A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

My-Wedge For your Tilt Ram

Post by A_Nomad »

Any experiences with the above, is this just in place of a motor support bracket? , the way my tailor is, i cant use the bracket that connects to that and the leg of the motor, so was thinking this looks like a nice easy fix?

Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
tubbs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: My-Wedge For your Tilt Ram

Post by tubbs »

yes I use one on my 150 merc, and I know a few other who use them (150 yammi and 250 Suzi) and so far it has been good, no issues and seems to take the shock out when towing down a rough road
jersy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jersy »

Definate yes, A Nomad. Great bit of kit. 8) Drill a hole in it and hang it off a lanyard and you wont have to replace it 4 times like someone i know :angel: :banghead:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked!
Once Bitten
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Once Bitten »

A-Nomad, I use a red rubber roller (cut to fit) with a drill hole, pin and lanyard. Cost me about 25 bucks in total for the roller, SS lanyard and clip. Does the same job at a fraction of the price of a wedge. :mrgreen:
... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{ ... <NAUGHTY{

My missus wants to buy me a GoPro...she said I need it... It's like a black box recorder for fishos...
A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

Sweet, thanks for the info and the tip on how not to lose it.....
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
STOKESY77
Seadog
Seadog

Post by STOKESY77 »

I have used one on my 460 renegade with 60hp yammie and still going strong just put it on so the gap faces backwards, have been using mine for 2.5yrs :mrgreen:
Give a man a fish, You'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, You'll feed him for a lifetime!