CROCS SHOT !!

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

CROCS SHOT !!

Post by wally gator »

although it was a while ago, and a lot of us recon crocs should be culled ? It was sad to see those crocs with holes blown in them espeicaly the big one with blood running out its neck , yeah I don't know just made me feel a little sad :(

ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: CROCS SHOT !!

Post by ponyplay »

wally gator wrote:although it was a while ago, and a lot of us recon crocs should be culled ? It was sad to see those crocs with holes blown in them espeicaly the big one with blood running out its neck , yeah I don't know just made me feel a little sad :(
yep bit of a waste . Don't want start up another huge cull crocs thread but part of me can see sum sense in the idea thats been put out there couple times of having indigenous fellas guiding hunters around for big coin hunts. A capped number of kills in a river and money coming back along with employment. Bit of the topic but just got me thinking with those photos
COOPS
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by COOPS »

a couple shot by locals makes no difference in numbers

they are everywhere
Scottie5.3
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Scottie5.3 »

Controlled cull of say 50-100 a year would be fine for trophy hunting, but remember the big ones keep the little ones in line so we can't just shoot all the big boys. If we let everyone have a go, fishing would be a dangerous sport with dickheads everywhere with rifles. Those guys in nt news need to be fined and spend a couple of years in the big house
Scott's mobile mechanics- 0421 965 093

Life is hard, but it's harder if your stupid - John Wayne
wally gator
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by wally gator »

I don't mind the crocs being there but at least when they were shot they had a fear of humans, and stayed away ! but now they have no fear of anything or one ?? Its time to make them shy of people again
cards
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by cards »

wally gator wrote:although it was a while ago, and a lot of us recon crocs should be culled ? It was sad to see those crocs with holes blown in them espeicaly the big one with blood running out its neck , yeah I don't know just made me feel a little sad :(
I think this is the picture:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist, while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water - I drank it!

Yours sincerely, The Opportunist!