A big plug for marine dealer

fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

A big plug for marine dealer

Post by fishfanatic »

I would just like to thank George from Quality Marine for sorting out the fuel issue problems I had with my Honda. It took some time and stuffing around but the boys have done it. It turned out to be a combination of bad fuel, leaking fuel bulb, leaking water separator plug and perished fuel line.
The price was fair and service was excellent. Thoroughly recommend them.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: A big plug for marine dealer

Post by Matt Flynn »

It turned out to be a combination of bad fuel, leaking fuel bulb, leaking water separator plug and perished fuel line.
Crikey. Good to see the spark plugs were OK!
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

Sounds like a lot of trial and error haha
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fishfanatic »

DOUG wrote:Sounds like a lot of trial and error haha
Believe me it was...weeks of it.. :mrgreen:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Dundee Hombre
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dundee Hombre »

How many hours at $100 per hour for the trial and error?
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

Harry and Theo at quality yes 100% with you! George not so sure, the French man down there goes pretty well. But Harry has his finger on the pulse ok, not cheap but are any
Fish Tank
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Fish Tank »

Ha ha. :rofl: I had to read the title of this post twice. The way I read it first sounded about the "right fit" for marine dealers in Darwin. i.e. Substitute butt for big.
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a bent sense of humour.. :wink:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.