10 Pack chicken nuggets with 2 types of SAUCE!!!

Introduce yourself, talk about beer, crocs, headlines, dugongs or Paris Hilton.
ryjan
Seadog
Seadog

10 Pack chicken nuggets with 2 types of SAUCE!!!

Post by ryjan »

Due to recent events and the deletion of my comic genius I have decided to go it alone in a quest to find a home for a new delicious pack of chicken nuggets. I acknowledge the popularity and the temptation they all brought about when offered up to "sweaty" in return for his fridge. I still have an open offer for the navman sounders for the existing pack, now 9 nuggets, so I am willing to buy a fresh pack.

Here is the offer,

I am willing to trade a fresh 10 pack of chicken nuggets with not one but two types of sauce delivered for any thing of value.

I know how tempting the simple chicken nugget can be so I would not be surprised if I get offers of vehicles, houses, and heaven forbid unborn children. So gents, get busy with the keyboard and start shooting me offers. If you don't want the forum members to know of your weakness for the humble chicken nugget I will accept pm's

Cheers :cheers:
ryan.

No crabs in your pots does not make you a victim of crime!
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: 10 Pack chicken nuggets with 2 types of SAUCE!!!

Post by olfart »

I'll trade you for a sandshoe I have hanging on my front gate to keep burglars away, in fact it keeps everyone away.
The postie makes my mail into planes and lobs it into my yard from the next street over.
The neighbors dogs don't bark any more, they've lost their sense of smell, and gone blind.
Letterbox deliverers bypass the street altogether.
No one parks on the verges, the paint on their cars blisters and peels.
The airlines execute steep vertical climbs over the suburb, otherwise the engines starve for oxygen.
Could you please ensure said nuggets are delivered by a fully suited biohazard team.
They will then deliver said sandshoe to you.
graham.
PS, My house is the one with the big plastic bag over it.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
ryjan
Seadog
Seadog

Post by ryjan »

winning bid so far mate. But it's only early days. I'll have to wait out to see if some one has two old sand shoes. One thing about this forum. There is always someone ready to one up you.
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Can get you the other one, but it will take a week or two to dissolve the toejam so I can get it off his foot. Then another week or two to let it 'cure' to full ripeness. If you want the 'toejam', it'll cost you extra.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
sarrge
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by sarrge »

You should keep the toe-jam - spread it on the nuggets......
I used to have a handle on life.......then it broke.
ryjan
Seadog
Seadog

Post by ryjan »

someone has text me with an offer of 750,000 GBP for the 10 pack of chicken nuggets. The message seems legit so i'll see how this progresses. I am still open to other offers, i see someone has a queen bed and mattress and a boat with 20hp 4stroke they are looking at swapping. If you are concerned you are ripping me off i will accept a cash adjustment.
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

how about trading for a shiny new paperclip? its shiny, its new... doesnt get any better than that... and no toe jam!
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
Lumborghini
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Lumborghini »

I love chicken nuggets,
What i need to know is what flavours are the sauces? if they are BBQ then I am willing to trade a bag of wallnuts and a red hotwheels 1967 callidac eldorado convertible.

If the sauces are sweet and sour I am willing to swap a roll of kleenex 2 ply and my genuine one of a kind green and gold painted midget with a mohawk, one eye and an ingrown toenail.

If the sauces are to be picked randomly (makes it very exciting indeed) I will trade all of the above plus a box of used kitty litter, a hard hat, some old street machine magazines and an energy saving lightbulb.

What do you think?
Lumbo,

If i'm too drunk to walk I'll rock the party on crutches...
ryjan
Seadog
Seadog

Post by ryjan »

This is the kind of stuff im looking for, the sauces are 2 of whatever type you want. Olfart will not be happy, I think he will be keeping his old sand shoe. Although these offers are very tempting im still holding out on the random text message from an unkown stranger with promises of 750,000 GBP. They seemed very interested but has yet to respond to my reply telling him he has won a box of chicken nuggets.
smed
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by smed »

I got the same free lotto phone text UK yesterday telling me that my phone number has won me 750 000 British Pounds & that I need to contact John Graham @ free-lottery. I haven't contacted him yet....probably tomorrow.... & as there can only be one winner I suggest you take Lumbo's fine offer.
G-LOOMIS
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by G-LOOMIS »

I think only Mikey ( MUD ) could top LUMBO'S offer............what have you got MUD ????
MUNDITIS - ITS CONTAGIOUS
harvey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by harvey »

Genuine pair of Bali sunglasses with a small crack in the frame?
Gregsy
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Gregsy »

What about a UNO draw four card, a monopoly "get out of jail free" card, a drivers license found in a weetbix box and my flatmates signed Chuck Norris box set VHS??
Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Lats »

I will dig you a hole.... AND fill it with water
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

ill give you a can of xxxx gold and a lure that has been in used once