Who need's shot gun's ? not camfish

Chasing pigs, buffalo, duck and geese. And deer, foxes, feral cats, rabbits ...
Camfish
Seadog
Seadog

Who need's shot gun's ? not camfish

Post by Camfish »

G'day guy's just some pic's from harrison yesterday, one of the pic's is from a nearby location but most are harrison, was a few shooter's out and plenty of geese flying. me and a mate went for a stalk and surprised a few shotgun tote'in local's

got some bird for christmas feed :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mullet93
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Who need's shot gun's ? not camfish

Post by mullet93 »

The godfather has returned. :bow:
Your just too good cammy :D
Trier
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Trier »

Hi Camfish, good to see you back!!!
Cheers,

Ash
-----------------

If it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer and hit it harder!

'You can't have mudcrabs without mud'. My son John
Camfish
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Camfish »

Trier wrote:Hi Camfish, good to see you back!!!

cheer's mate :mrgreen:
Davey D
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Davey D »

Id say good shooting but. you said you got them at a mango farm. shite if you missing at places like that id be worried. and why broadheads¿
The ones who fight for their beliefs are those who achieve their dreams.

Can we just take the warning stickers off everything and let natural selection take its place, I mean if its spinning fast dont put your fingers in it..... Its not hard

ARTE ET MARTE
Trier
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Trier »

I've only ever shot an arrow at a stationary target on holidays at Club Med, and wasn't very good then! I'd be happy if I got a goose even if it was in a pen eating pellets! :D
Cheers,

Ash
-----------------

If it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer and hit it harder!

'You can't have mudcrabs without mud'. My son John
Myst
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Myst »

Davey D wrote:Id say good shooting but. you said you got them at a mango farm. shite if you missing at places like that id be worried. and why broadheads¿
because you should only ever hunt with broadheads or hunting blunts. Broadheads open up a large wound channel and prmote rapid expiration of the animal through blood loss, whereas blunts are designed to kill small game through blunt force trauma. field points are only good for targets and hunting anything with them would hardly be ethical or responsible.

Hope that clarifies :o)
I'm having Deja Moo... the feeling that I've been through this bullsh*t before....
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Don't reckon I'll take up bowhunting..Shot an arrow at the sky and missed. :roll:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Camfish
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Camfish »

Myst wrote:
Davey D wrote:Id say good shooting but. you said you got them at a mango farm. shite if you missing at places like that id be worried. and why broadheads¿
because you should only ever hunt with broadheads or hunting blunts. Broadheads open up a large wound channel and prmote rapid expiration of the animal through blood loss, whereas blunts are designed to kill small game through blunt force trauma. field points are only good for targets and hunting anything with them would hardly be ethical or responsible.

Hope that clarifies :o)

not to mention it's also illegal to hunt with feild point's. ohh, and i find it more esasy to shoot in the billabong's but harrison was chockas with hunter's so we went to the mango farm as a safe option.
Davey D
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Davey D »

I never said anything about field points champ. theres just alot better tips out there then broad heads for geese.
The ones who fight for their beliefs are those who achieve their dreams.

Can we just take the warning stickers off everything and let natural selection take its place, I mean if its spinning fast dont put your fingers in it..... Its not hard

ARTE ET MARTE
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

Davey D wrote:I never said anything about field points champ. theres just alot better tips out there then broad heads for geese.
Yep my mate uses the 3 big wing type heads the ones they use for turkeys in the states cuts there neck open and almost there heads off !!
got-none
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by got-none »

keep slaying the barra and geese camfish and you could start your own restaurant.
could call it gooses barra :wink:
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" -Albert Einstein-
Camfish
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Camfish »

Davey D wrote:I never said anything about field points champ. theres just alot better tips out there then broad heads for geese.

wasn't saying anything to you, i was just adding to you're comment as to why we dont use feild point's.
theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by theodosius »

Nice shot! Archery is hard!
BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBeast »

I'd like to have a bow, cause they look so damn cool !
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "