sommerset yellowbelly

fourstroke
Gold Member
Gold Member

sommerset yellowbelly

Post by fourstroke »

Finally worked out how to post pics :banghead: :bonk: (I hope),These are just a few pics of some of the fish we caught on a recent trip (I wrecked the others trying to post them :bonk: ).My 7yo daughter is a madkeen fisho :catch: ,she caught about 10 without any help from me :clap:,her pb was 56cm and 3.4kg :shock: ,we kept about 6-8 and released more than 20 awesome fun! 8-) 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

...........look's and sounds like you had an excellent trip, good to see the kids had fun to.......... :mrgreen:

:cheers: ......... :cheers: ........... :cheers: ........... :cheers: .............. :cheers: ............ :cheers: ............... :cheers:

:sailing:

...................................................................................................................................................
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

yellowbelly

Post by Matt Flynn »

Great catch fourstroke - good to see you still have some fishable impoundment water in Brisbane! I thought it might have all dried up by now :grin:

What do the Somerset yellowbelly taste like?
Last edited by Matt Flynn on Thu May 10, 2007 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
fourstroke
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fourstroke »

Matt,anything under 40cm is really nice,anything over that and you're better off eating the bait :rofl: :mrgreen: