PT safari

Words hardly describe the feelings when sighting colour from a trophy powertail
davek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PT safari

Post by davek »

I had a visiting angler up from QLD on the weekend, and took him for a look around at Corroboree. I was able to get him onto some good toga and small barra early in the day. Unfortunately the elusive Powertail proved challenging - the last species required for a Corroboree grand slam (toga, barra, PT). I was starting to get a bit nervous about our chances when a quality PT jumped on, saving the day. Words do not describe the thrilled reaction of my guest when he saw colour after a dogged fight!
It was carefully released to thrill other anglers in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Petto
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Petto »

Spot on post mate.

I hope your mate does not tell to many of his mates back home we dont need any more Queenslanders over here... :moon:
Work to Live, dont live to Work.
meter_seeker
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by meter_seeker »

doing well with the PT's lately mate, that one's a beaut coroboree powertail :mrgreen:
Image Image
max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by max »

I see in the a magazine mag Dave Magner refering to those great sports fish as Power Tails as well,it wont be long and there will be size and bag limits.
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: PT safari

Post by fishfanatic »

gee thanks a lot Davek :bonk: :bonk: :wink:
davek wrote: It was carefully released to thrill other anglers in the future.
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

I see in the a magazine mag Dave Magner refering to those great sports fish as Power Tails as well,it wont be long and there will be size and bag limits.
Dave's trophy golden PT graced the FISH FINDER species section for a couple of editions :mrgreen:
Dick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Dick »

max wrote:I see in the a magazine mag Dave Magner refering to those great sports fish as Power Tails as well,it wont be long and there will be size and bag limits.
It should be catch and release only for them but it's hard to deny anglers the taste of one of the best flavoured fish you can get :grin:
Regards Dick

Return to “Powertail Legends”