July barra challenge entries 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

July barra challenge entries 2010

Post by lincoln »

G day all July barra entries now open.
Could prove to be a difficult month so there are 3 lures to give away for the month.
1st is for first fish posted up for July, 2nd is for most fish posted this month and 3rd is for biggest for the month.
For all those who still need to hand there lures in we will organise another get together soon or if you would rather post them just PM me and i will give you a postal adress.

cheers and good luck

maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

Hope i can get a barra this month!

Have you dished out any 'special prize' lures the past few months?
Pecheur
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Pecheur »

And now people will go fishing with their laptop to be the first to post a fish...
:lol: :rofl:

Have a good day,
Pecheur
zulks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by zulks »

Yep im in :grin: 62cm caught howard rock bar today on a bills bug fizzer. Report land based section
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pecheur
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Pecheur »

Hi there,

A 77 cm caught on the Daly River, with a big Chartreuse Bomber. Caught on the 11/07/2010.

Post http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=22967

Have a good day,
Pecheur
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pecheur on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
bandit

Post by bandit »

nice one zulks. 8-) i got this 74cm on saturday out at shoal bay. post to come soon. :drinking1:
lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

FFF get together?

Post by lincoln »

Congrats to Zulks for first fish of the month and to Pech for the biggest so far!
keep em coming more entries the better.
Was thinking of having another get together down at dollys in the next couple of weeks.
Be good to catch up with everyone again for a beer and spin a few fishing yarns! It will also give anyone who hasnt had a chance to hand there lures in a place to drop them off.
I was thinking around wed the 28th july but if this doesnt suit or if anyone would prefer a different date let us know.
If you are keen or would prefer a diffrent date post it up .

cheers :drinking1:
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

I think the reason for a mid week get together was because alot of people were out barra fishing early in the year. What about a Friday night (maybe the 30th), might get a few more than only the seven or so last time, or maybe not.

Just a thought.

The 30th prob not a good idea as it is the start of a long weekend, what about the following Friday August 6th
Last edited by Dingo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

Caught this 64cm on a lucifer in the Guns n roses colour at Yellow Waters on 16th July.

Its in my blog

http://www.fishingterritory.com/weblog.php?w=45
zulks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by zulks »

Been off line for last week or so but got this upgrade at howard river onthe 18/7. 69cm caught on a pearl hollow belly. Report land based section
lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

Post by lincoln »

Caught a 67cm barra on thurs 30th on liveys in shoal bay. Bandit has the pic and will post up for us cheers.
bandit

Post by bandit »

Lincons july barra. 67cm caught on a mullet in shoal bay on thursday 30th. report of efforts in the bay during june/july to come soon. water temps up around 28.5 at low tide.. going on the fishing we've throughout the dry where in for another cracker build up 8-)

:drinking1:
meterclubwannabe
Seadog
Seadog

Post by meterclubwannabe »

Hi All

July Scoreboard is attached! A couple of nice fish caught this month
:drinking1:
Cheers MCWB
------------------------
no longer a wannabe....indaclub 15 april 2009 and stoked!
Pecheur
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Pecheur »

Thank you for the scoreboard MeterClubWannabe.
:mrgreen:

Have a good day,
Pecheur
mac10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by mac10 »

Hi guys, no July barra for me, i spent most of the month down the east coast catching big snapper on soft plastics. Hopefully i get a chance to fish August, i have a few ideas up my sleeve :naughty: :naughty:
Chris