June barra challenge entries 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
bandit

June barra challenge entries 2010

Post by bandit »

Ill kick things off for june. Gonna be a tough month for some, myself included..

Managed to get down the daly with doublehaul over the weekend. manged one fish for the trip at 66cm, the only barra caught for 3 days on the river.....
(the brag matt shot is massively over exposed.. still working out the settings on the new DSLR.. :bonk: )

Im out of town for the rest of the month so that will be my only trip out unless i can squeeze in a day trip out the bay or harbour over weeknd but unlikely...

good luck fellas :drinking1:

zulks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by zulks »

66cm caught coroboree on the 13/6/10 on a classic 3+ in green/yellow colour. Heading to dundee for a week from thurs so maybe a chance of upgrade
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bullet »

Got this one down the Daly on the 5th of June, fell victim to a chartuse bling classic 120 +15 and went 75cm.
Report at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=22777

Cheers bullet :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers Bullet

I LIVE WITH FEAR, SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME GO FISHING!

DON'T NEED BAIT!
lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

Post by lincoln »

caught a 58 cm on a sguidgy slick rig at start of june.

full story and pic at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=22750

sorry bit late over seas at the moment

cheers :drinking1:
bandit

Post by bandit »

Full on! 4 enteries for june??? WTF??? Ive been out of town the last few weeks and just came on for a look! whats going on? IMO june is one of the best months of the year for barra? surely not everyone ducked out? or have people started to lose interest?
pretty p..s poor if thats the case. oh well im happy to return peoples lures if that is a group decision, mind you i only recieved entries from about 5 people, which is p..s poor in it self..
i must admit i havnt been given the comp to much attention, but working out of town and uni committments, more than happy to hand ball to anyone who thinks they can do a better job :roll:
mac10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by mac10 »

Got this 76 at bynoe sight cast on a manns stretch sat 26th. Full story see bynoe eclipse.

Sorry bandit, i pm'd you a long time ago asking where to send lures to and got no reply..... I couldn't make it to the night at the beachfront. Still keen if everyone else is. If not, well i'm still giving it a shot anyway

I reckon June is good for barra too, i don't mine July, August & Sep either come to think of it!
Chris
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

g'day blokes..I'll be lobbing into the territory in about 4 weeks and i'll be dead keen to be in an ongoing comp..what's the go with the monthly challenge? is it a stand alone comp each month or a cumulative deal with a 12 month result? will I need to register or just start taking pics and posting results...(if any :fishing:)
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
Pecheur
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Pecheur »

Hi there,

I am still keen.
specially thinking that this year, with one fish so far, I have already smashed my last year record by 100%!
:wink: :lol:

Have a good day,
Pecheur
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

I lucked out in June bigtime. Fished pretty hard at Corroboree and a Daly trip for nothing over 55cm. So no June entry for me.

:|