Oh Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are into billfish, this is your home.
fff1964
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

I WILL JOIN THE QUE

Post by fff1964 »

Great read and any photo's a good one. welll done 8-) 8-) 8-)

deepblack
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by deepblack »

double haul wrote::mrgreen: Sweet dont bother buying a 50lb outfit mate the only thing ive caught on mine is a tuna. Mine seems to spook marlin. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Your dead right DH, any time you're prepared for them you can guarantee it will be a non event. Murphys' other law of fishing is that the fish of the day will take the lightest most poxy rod in the spread, in fact I was surprised I didn't hook up on the spin gear on Saturday. :bonk:
Cheers,
John.
North Shore Reel Service 0400494401.
luvindafish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by luvindafish »

bl..dy well done mate. It cant have been sunday just gone surely cos ben and i were out there and got smashed (hence the coastal wind warning). We are yet to see a marlin up here and cant wait till we do.....................karen & Ben :captain:
deepblack
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by deepblack »

Hi Luvindafish,
Yeah well, we were pretty lucky with the weather it was about as you see it in the photos all day on Saturday. I think everyone was expecting it to be worse because there were not alot of boats out and as far as I can tell we were the only ones chasing Billies. And yes, Sunday was diabolical I stayed at home and did housework... More brownie points for next time. :angel: :wink:
Cheers,
John. :cheers:
North Shore Reel Service 0400494401.