FFF DRINKS @ BEECH FRONT TOMORA NIGHT

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

FFF DRINKS @ BEECH FRONT TOMORA NIGHT

Post by Bullet »

For those of you in the barra challenge, you can bring along your entry fee, I'm not sure if Bandit will be their but myself or someone will be able to collect them and get them to him. :mrgreen:

All FFFer's are welcome so come along and meet a few of us, it was a top night last time. :drinking1: :drinking2: From around 6 onwards i think, we'll start at the front bar, but may move out the back if it gets to loud to talk sh#t about fishing.

Cheers bullet :mrgreen:

Cheers Bullet

I LIVE WITH FEAR, SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME GO FISHING!

DON'T NEED BAIT!
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

I'll be there and I reckon the Bandit will be as well. If not I'll look after the stuff given I am in the same house. We can't stay too long though. It's my birthday Friday and the Bandit and myself are off fishing early early in the morning.

BTW - what time are youse going !!!
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

rossco wrote:I'll be there and I reckon the Bandit will be as well. If not I'll look after the stuff given I am in the same house. We can't stay too long though. It's my birthday Friday and the Bandit and myself are off fishing early early in the morning.

BTW - what time are youse going !!!

I have the goggles on now, 6pm - roger that
slapper1

Post by slapper1 »

i might come along how do i find you guys
adam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by adam »

BUGGER will be at the Finniss.........aaaahhhhh well, next time. Any fff members at dundee drinks 1830 at the bar :mrgreen: :cheers:
muntzy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by muntzy »

Reckon it won't be too hard Slapper :wink:
Catch you all there. :cheers:
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend,
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!!
rammers

Post by rammers »

ill be there round 8pm after netball, if you see a chick looking a bit lost and fanging for a :drinking2: that will be me!!
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

Doesnt look like Ill be able to make it. Ive passed on a couple of lures to Rammers to drop off for me for the entry fee. Hope she finds you blokes OK. In think shes keen to meet a few keen fishos like herself.

Cheers.
Pecheur
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Pecheur »

Hi there,

It was good to meet some people whom I read about on the forum but never meet before, like NathanL or Rammers or the Bandit, even if very briefly (Sorry but I couldn't stay late), or to chat with people already meet and know them better like Rossco.

Have a good day,
Pecheur.
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

Soz I missed the beeries. .....g'day to all!!
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
bandit

Post by bandit »

another great night with some top blokes :drinking2: :mrgreen:
headed down around 6ish with the plan to stay for an hour or 2 then go home for dinner and go fishing with rossco in the morning....
well thats not how it ended up.. reckon we finished up around 12 or 1 from memory, no dinner in the belly - abit worse for wear haha..
yeh and didnt get up to go fishing at 430 as planned! dam you beachfront and fff drinks :drinking2:
not as big a turn out as i expected but still good company.. roll call me, rossco, nathanL, muntzy, pecheur, bullet, lincon, billster and rammers
look forward to the next one boys :mrgreen: