the city 10/11

If you are into billfish, this is your home.
double haul

the city 10/11

Post by double haul »

Any one keen on tagging along next weekend? Will be leaving sat moring around 8 or so floging the city till 5 then camping in at jenny. Sunday morning will go to the western side of bowra where we went this weekend.

unseen1
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by unseen1 »

Saturday for the day mate.. will pm u later this week ..
scottmac
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by scottmac »

I'm keen!!! :mrgreen: Did you see my post on your other thread? Will send PM later in the week. Just looked at the forcast wind, looks the goods for Saturday! 8-)
double haul

Post by double haul »

Na scottmac i missed it. :bricks: Dont stress on haveing ten tone of cra*p dangling along out the back mate. I first started out with 1 run of teasers n a witch doctor. Every now n then ill rig up a swimming bait but the end result is always the same, mac attack. Your best bet for starting out is try to pitch to a fish, buy this i mean wait for a fish to pop up on your teasers then drop ya gar in the drink n put it in front of his face. I think numbers of fish determines how they react at the back of the boat, when theres a pod theres more compertition for the baits but if theres only 1 or 2 fish they can be a little picky at times. If you realy want to pin ya first fish tow a tuna belly flap on the end of you daisy chain. Buy the time you drop a bait to him he will be lit up n hungry. Tides didnt matter to much last yr down there n they havent yet for me. Those gars you have should be spot on mate, i do the same with mine n they last for ages. Have a gander at the pics, the tubeing can be bought at any tackle shop. Just dont use the j hooks pictured, ive been useing non offset circle hooks now for 2yrs n love them. Just give the fish 10seconds of free spool then close the bail(dont strike). If you want a bait in the water get a duobro drop back clip n put at least 1 bait just of the end of the daisy chain. Fire away with the questions n ill do the best i can to answer them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pecheur
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Pecheur »

double haul wrote: Just give the fish 10seconds of free spool then close the bail(dont strike).
That's the Very hard part...
:lol:

Sometimes for some people 3 secondes look like 10...
:bonk:
And then they Strike...

I know a guy like that: ME!
:bricks:

Have a good day,
Pecheur