Avoid making a reef out of your boat

Scuttlers of FFF unite and show us your sinkings!
natural sparks
Seadog
Seadog

Avoid making a reef out of your boat

Post by natural sparks »

Heading back to hudson ramp last week i nearly launched the tinny off a metal pole :o
It is just to the Hudson creek side of the ramp south east me thinks
Here is its co-ords if any one wants to put them in their GPS for any night trips or day for that matter :cheers: :cheers:

12.29.206'S and 130.54.718'E

When I grow up I can't wait to be a grown up...........
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

I saw that pole sticking out last weekend on the low tide. It needs a bouy on it. There is a heap of steel and other rubbish in toward the bay on the other side as well. It all seems okay if you track straight out from the ramp though.
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

spotted it today too merts...yep a boey is needed 4 sure..I will get AFANT to take it upwith the harbour master ASAP...

The other thing to watch is the over hang of the roof on the shelter in the carpark... would wreck your day..oh and thanks to the useless fcuken tools who towed/pushed the concrete table and seats out from under the roof...ya tossers :evil:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
natural sparks
Seadog
Seadog

Post by natural sparks »

Yep it makes you wonder if there is gunna be a day when you can leave you trailer some where with confidence of it not being removed or tampered with
It makes the day just that little bit more un enjoyable when your thinking about where you left your car and trailer

A new facillity is already being vandalised :fubird:

Only a matter of time till a car is done over :hunting:
When I grow up I can't wait to be a grown up...........
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

OK called chris at AFANT and he is going to chase up the harbour master tomorrow re the steel pipe....

He will also talk to t department about the roof overhang (get it painted bright red maybe?) and get the table put back in its place....

SORRY beastie..your cunning wreck maker (steel pipe) is a goner mate :rofl: :rofl:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."